Apology/Collecting Opinions

Hey everyone.

So this is coming straight from my mind, so forgive me if I struggle to find the right words for this. I'm writing this because I've been noticing I made a lot of mistakes as an MP in the past, and every other day, it seems that I'm still making these same mistakes. I've been personally trying to work on the way I handle certain situations, especially since the whole thing that happened a couple of months ago (people should know what I mean). 

So to help myself in this quest for improvement, I'm asking everyone here for advice. What do you think I should do differently? Whether it be being more lenient, getting involved with others more, etc. I don't want to be that guy that sucks the fun out of everything when I'm around people, and never wanted to be. I just want genuine criticisms that I can work off of rather than yelling at me from behind a cell. 

-CMD Thire

(sorry in advance if I can't be more detailed, again not good with words)

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Ratio, you've been pretty well-known in CG for doing your best and attempting to right your wrongs. You should keep up the good work - the best thing you can do is to lead an example for your men. 

Keep a level head, and follow the rules well, Commander. 

My personal opinion from this, you and CG are doing fine.

But advice from myself is that you guys need to lay back once in a while and have some fun, I understand that the server is serious roleplay but it is also a game.

It takes a lot from me personally to get you all to understand that when I'm in your channel.

Consider the advice, it doesn't hurt to fuck around a little :^)

Maybe have someone shadow like a new PVT because sometimes they fuck up trying to enforce rules that don't exist and people get arrested for a false reason. Just have someone watch over them every now and then since they might not know better and it can waste someone 15 mins or ruin CGs rep even more.

Other than that CG is all nice and dandy.

Luv u Rayshield

Im having flashbacks back to when i tried to go up to bridge to do some techrp when i was foxtrot tech and you denied me entry even tho i met the rank requirements. That hurt my feels.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Im having flashbacks back to when i tried to go up to bridge to do some techrp when i was foxtrot tech and you denied me entry even tho i met the rank requirements. That hurt my feels.

I have had similar experiences. 

CG is doing a good job in general, and so are you from what I see. My only complaint is accessing restricted areas. I’ve been denied from HMC,the brig, the bridge, and ER even though I met all the requirements, waited to sign in, gave a valid RP reason, and there wasn’t anything going on in the area (trainings, events, etc.)