Sinister’s GM Application

Sinister

Name: Alpha 98 Nate // Sinister

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6761170

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | Alpha 98 SGM Nate has played for 352:48:59.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I have a lot of experience in leadership positions, I would rate myself as a good leader and communicator  

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I will not give too many details on this as I’d like to keep the element of surprise. 

It will be a multiple part event for Jedi. Part 1 will be a pickup mission. The council has located a few new force-sensitives, and deploy a jedi team to get to them before the sith. The sith will arrive on the planet shortly after the jedi, and attempt to get the force sensitives for themselves. 

Part 2: If the sith are able to capture any new force sensitives, they will take them to another planet to begin their training as sith acolytes. The jedi will receive intel of their location after a few months (hours) and go to rescue them. Outcomes: acolyte refuses to turn to the light, and escapes. 2) Acolyte returns to the light side and comes back with the jedi. 3) acolyte refuses to return to the light side, and dies in combat. 

Part 3: After a few more months of silence from the sith (day(s)) the jedi receive a distress signal from one of the Shadows that were sent out on a mission to the outer rim. The council sends a jedi strike team, only to find that the shadow is being tortured by a new sith lord. Upon investigation, they realize it is the sith acolyte that escaped months ago. 

Events I have helped in: 

Edited by Sinister
updated hours played