CWRP - Longshot's Staff Application

Prophet

RP Name: TR Ghost Company ARCT SGM Longshot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199716302

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because I absolutely love helping people. When I joined this server, I was already making some new friends, and those friends helped me a lot when I needed it. I am perfectly fine setting aside what I was doing to train our newcomers (CC's).  I have never been an admin before, so it'll be a new, exciting
, and scary experience. I may fail at times, but to me, this would be a great learning opportunity. I want to give the community my upmost help, an I believe I can do it better than before by being one of you guys, my fellow brothers at arms.

Tell us a little bit about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been playing on this server since the first week of July. I love video games, and I spent so much time playing them. I am a newcomer and I see failure as a great teacher, helping me improve on various ways. As a great teacher once said: "The greatest teacher...Failure is" -Yoda. I am a 15 year old that wants to be dedicated to helping not only the server but the community with it. So far, this server has meant a lot to me, and I wish to give it back. I now have great friends and a great battalion. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No sir.  

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out how much your playtime if you think you are close): About 303 Hours on the server.

Are you currently staff on a synergy server?: No.

Banned

+1

+1

Edited by Soapy/Kronos

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1