Baelfires Boss Resignation

Baelfire

Battalion: Delta Squad

RP Name: Delta 38 LEAD Boss

Date: 8/24/18

Reason: No longer find RC to be fun. I feel Delta squad is in a great place going from just me being in it when I got Boss and SOBDE in a general is MUCH better then it used to be do to all of us squad leads working together. I have hit a wall and really have nothing new to do. Also due to work I am not on as much as I would like to be. Granted I am doing a lot behind the scenes regarding Delta squad I feel I should step aside and allow someone else to have the chance to take up the mantle that is more active.

Goodbyes: 
@Fours You are my main choice to take up the boss mantle if you feel like applying for it. You have past experience as boss and you are currently the XO and most active member of Delta Squad. You also helped me keep a eye on the squad members and kept them in line when I wasn't around.

@Twelves You are definitely the best fixer I could have asked for. You helped me quite a bit behind the scenes with TS as well as the tryout. You would make a great boss as well even if you are a aussie.

@Bazoo It was great working with you and foxtrot. I feel you were definitely a big help in getting SOBDE in a good place hopefully you will get reg.

@Prince It was awesome working with you the little bit I was able to. I am glad we were able to get RC and Null back on friendly terms opposed to how we were when I first became boss.

@Nade Jones I didn't get to work with you to much with you as Niner. I wish you the best of luck as Niner and keep up the good work.

I will be CT PVT Mishue for the time being until I find somewhere else to lay my hat. or I will be on my jedi Baelfire.

-Mishue 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 6

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned

rip o7

That's a big o7 right there. Baelfire, you were a great Boss, and a better friend. You did a great job keeping us in line. I swear everyday your voice gets deeper. Sad to see a squad member leave, but when its your leader, thats a rip. 

Good luck with your Jedi, you are always welcome in the Delta channels.

• Friendly 2

o7, even tho we don’t really talk as often as we used to, you still were a great Boss.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

Yo wheres my @ :thonking: you were a great boss. Sad to see you go. o7

• Friendly 1