CWRP - BigZach Staff Re-Application

BigZach

RP Name: BigZach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140263839

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: BST/GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin.

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I felt like the staff team was too ungrateful towards their "staff" at that time. It was more of a drone and a bore for people you didn't know.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin to help out the server, due to it coming off of summer,  with my knowledge and understanding of people and server practices. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand completely.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

+1 be active, thats my ownly advice. Just be active. 

-1, I mean tbh, If you wanted to truely help out the staff team, you wouldn’t have left in the first place. 

• Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

21 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

-1, I mean tbh, If you wanted to truely help out the staff team, you wouldn’t have left in the first place. 

WTF kind of reasoning is that. People get burnt out, that doesn't mean that they don't want to help out the staff team. 

Also +1, Bigzach is a hard worker and very reliable. 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

CONGRATULATIONS @BigZach you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 9/3/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending