CWRP-Soapy/Kronos Reapp for staff.

Craigary

RP Name: {TR 91st Lightning Squad ARCT JT SSG Kronos/91st Jedi Knight I Ramsay}

Steam ID:{STEAM_0:1:20473440}

VIP (Y/N): {Yes}

Timezone: {EST}

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

{Welp, for starters im eager to jump back into staffing. A little over a month i started dedicating time to playing the server again, as I was going through IRL Stuff ( I started playing the server around NOV last year, and stopped around march) And i now have the drive to do more for the server. I like being able to do more on the server than just rp. I eventually want to become a GM but im down for minge busting and whitelisting in the mean time. I want to get closer with the community. And welp tbh i am active at ass oclock in the morning when there isnt a whole lot of active staff.}

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

{ Im on the Cross Country team etc etc high school 11th grade blah blah blah. Enlisting in the Navy after i Graduate. I lurk on the forums alot, and basically im kinda funny.}I get up on the weekends between 7-8 and run two miles, and am usually on the server before 9. If I’m not at school on the forums at baseball conditioning or sleeping, I’m probably running. Basically Running is what drives me, it’s something I can always improve on, and it gets me high, through tough things, and keeps me fit of course.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

{Yeah sure, Zephyr rp Tmod, platinum rp Admin, Head gm, Bof Head gm/Tmod, and several other servers i have held staff ranks in the past. }

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   

{TBH i dont know exactly how much it is but im gonna assume some where around 200 because of the new host a while ago and stuff.}

Edited by Soapy/Kronos

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1

• Agree 1

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for interview.

You have until 9/3/18 to Contact a HA+ for your interview. Failure to conduct your interview before that day will result in an automatic denial.

Hope to see you on the staff team soon.