wooooooo 327th

Banned

commander bly

the time has come

revive your battalion lol

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

HellI might even come back if they do. Are they already confirmed and who is getting removed for them @IKE Targaryen ?

zims words they will be back in the next update so well the next update is in 1 to 2 days no one will be getting removed and k company will not be added also Ike 187th will never come back let the purple clones live in peace xd

Never. Grapes forever

11 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

zims words they will be back in the next update so well the next update is in 1 to 2 days no one will be getting removed and k company will not be added also Ike 187th will never come back let the purple clones live in peace xd

43 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

What kind of logic is not removing anyone. If you don’t remove anyone won’t you make the smaller battalions smaller and spread out people more. I feel of you don’t remove anyone it will set a dangerous precedent later on and lead very negative consequences. I do hope he reconsiders that idea because it wouldn’t work 

• Disagree 2

im probably going to join up in the 327th because the 327th is the goodest

ha jk get pranked LS for this guy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was