Exalteds Ban Appeal

vExalted

RP Name/Steam Name: Exalted/vExalted
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62561186
Date of Ban: 8/11/2018
Length of Ban: 2 days
Offense: L2AP/Staff Disrespect
Banned By: Carter
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I did indeed L2AP, However I never disrespected any staff. However in an encounter with Sanchez/Valdor I said to Sanchez "41st is just a bunch of fags" and this is Battalion Disrespect not Staff. 
Evidence to support your claims: Pratt aka BCMD Jet bailed me out and was present. @Pratt @Carter

Edited by vExalted

We pulled you into a sit and said to you please change your name you then said nah sanchez downvoted my post ran away after wee then had to tp multiple times  procedded to act afk then CG arrested you, you then left came back acted AFK after you saw we pulled you you acted AFK after this you after this you just sat there am i missing something the ban is proper you even said you L2AP the staff dis is really iffy though

e71zdZ7.jpg

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [NA]

@Carter @[SR] Sanchez [NA] Yes I tabbed back in from receiving notifications and replying to my post and am confronted by Sanchez who is apart of the group of 41st that gave my meme post downvotes. I then said there is nothing wrong with my name and proceeded to leave and was teleported upwards of 8 times before I got tired of it and disconnected, I then rejoined later to AFK credit farm while I watched Netflix and went to bed I even put AFK in my name, I was in a channel with people who were still playing and they had told me I was arrested, I then proceeded to ask BCMD Jet to bail me, he came and bailed me and the condition they had for releasing me was that I changed my name, so I did and then Sanchez and I argued, in this argument I never once disrespected Sanchez or Valdor directly but did give disrespect to the 41st battalion saying "41st is just a bunch of fags". Then I left to AFK while watching Netflix before bed. When I checked before bed I was banned. This is battalion disrespect and I had been disrespectful to the battalion in chat before this. I am just confused why I was banned for Staff Disrespect when it was battalion disrespect. 

http://prntscr.com/khleih and the current ban length http://prntscr.com/khlf7h

Edited by vExalted

@vExalted The staff disrespect was my bad I was updating about 10 bans at that time so I might have gotten the reasons mixed, From what I can see here you didn't want to listen to the staff that pulled you for the Sit, you also seemed to be flaming everyone in OOC that was disagreeing with you.
Looks like battalion disrespect based on forum reactions as well? (Looks like these were the actions of a few members of 41st) 

I'll be speaking to all parties involved to attempt to understand and resolve this matter.

Im gonna be honest, I like you exalted but the level of disrespect to other players on the server and other battalions warrants a ban because you were acting AFK as the staff member said So sorry but if you're gonna act that way on the server I think the ban should stay 

Edited by TayTay

Here's the issue here.

There's been disrespect thrown into a large Spicy chicken wing bucket with a large Dr. Pepper of Hatred

Maybe the order was misplaced and you were accidentally banned for staff disrespect?!

However the confusing part is that you claimed you was leaving yet you placed a ban appeal? Did you forget part of your order or??

Neutral.

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 1

British

I was asked by staff and other people to make the ban appeal, because if the ban reason is false then it should be brought to attention. I could care less about a 2-day ban, and am waiting to talk with higher staff about the issues upon the reasons I feel like leaving. So that I can bring my reasoning to higher staff to see if they can resolve them. Also, the disrespect was on both sides it's not like one side did nothing.

I was asked to put some stuff here so I will. You claim you were targeted by the 41st which was not true. You went and necro -1ed on the forums here because a few people saw a post and rated it dumb. You then went ahead to start pming Sanchez about the post and why you were being "targeted" you started disrespecting CG and 41st in ooc chat as everyone can see from the chat logs posted above. I do not see a reason why you should be unbanned because rules in fact were broken on the server and on the forums.

I dont remember any staff disrespect happening so +1 to that

Edited by Egg

Again I am not a perfect person and the reason I felt that way was other people told me that @Egg and 41st had that kind of reputation, I could care less if I was unbanned or not as I currently do not feel like I will be playing the server. I made this ban appeal because staff members and others requested I do so to bring the possibility of a False ban reason to the attention of higher staff. L2AP is fine I did that, and I never stated I wasn't disrespectful just not towards staff members.