The Guamps - Hazard

FlameHazard

Name: Hazard/Oddball

Who helped (If applicable): Tyrone and Wagner

Event Name: The Guamps

Summary of the story: The Republic Venator is sent a set of coordinates to respond to, the Venator has received orders to provide humanitarian aid to a civilization known as the Guamps, in exchange for Republic aid, the civilization offers an alliance between the Republic and the Civilization which means the Republic can set up key bases and Factories which will further increase the Republics chances on winning the war. The Republic and the Guamps agree on this deal and the Venator is enroute with supplies and such. Recon Battalions are sent to first talk and meet with the leaders but things go south, the leaders take the recon battalions to their base and take them as hostage. The Republic Venator becomes confused and worried so in response, the venator sends in some Attack Battalions to find out. The Attack Battalions find out and prepares for an attack, the leader decides to send one recon trooper out to notify the Attack Battalions that they will free the hostages in exchange for credits. A large amount of them. The Republic decide to "agree" on the request but starts an attack.

What was the result of the event?: Republic saves hostages and is able to get back into safety.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both.

Spawning for the recon side was a little insane. When we were by the cells we are getting completely overwhelmed, me and a trooper had to hide in the cells until we got the enemies spawned right on top of us. I will however give it a +1 because I understand that it went in a direction you didn't want it to go.

-1.  Ok first off, the lag on the map was terrible to use the tanks, second of all, the spawner of the NPC's needs to work a little more placing them because they were spawned in the trees and in the ground. Overrall, I honestly believe that this will tell you how this event was kinda messed up and I think the GM should improve overtime.

Just now, Dro_Eloe said:

-1.  Ok first off, the lag on the map was terrible to use the tanks, second of all, the spawner of the NPC's needs to work a little more placing them because they were spawned in the trees and in the ground. Overrall, I honestly believe that this will tell you how this event was kinda messed up and I think the GM should improve overtime.

Thank you for the feedback man <3

The event for the Attack Battalions felt poorly put together and we didn't get fully briefed we didn't fully understand what was going on and when we got to the Event Server it took 30 Minutes to get TPED to where we should have been. The Event server Briefing was non-existant and we were told to line up in Regimental lines but we waited and waited and waited just for an Advert and sent us off to our deaths to fight Droids that were under the ground in trees and then when we had the chance to survive who ever was in charge of spawning thought that spawning them ontop of us was a great idea! Very few of us survived the start and even with our losses plummeting at a constant rate someone thought a sniper head glitching on a giant rock far away from us sniping with an op sniper would be a great idea to spice things up. 

Once the Event started getting to a close the last of us had a great chance to finish the event but the Trando Players that we killed before were respawned ontop of us with 250 dmg snipers and killed us off one by one.

/me escapes was the final thing we saw before we took our final breath.