GAMR'S Staff app

GAMR

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:CG PVT GAMR

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:95496774

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wanna be staff because i love helping the community out and helping new plays when they join the server and don't know what to do i'm always there to help them learn how to play. I also hate minges that come on the server to ruin everyone's time and make the server look bad to new players that join and if i become staff i will make sure to put dedication into this server. I also love training although i am not TR i was a TRO back in late 2017 but i took a long break because of personal things but i'm back and ready for action and to help this server as i did before i was gone.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):well i'm a 14 year old boy who is going to high school, i love new players and helping them, i'm very friendly and some people say i'm funny but that's just some people. I LOVE TO ROLEPLAY that's why i take roleplaying serious and it always leads to something fun too.

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes i was staff on icefuse and this server before i disappeared

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have had more than 75 hours of playtime with the amount of time i played before January while 187th was still on the server.

Banned

-1 spend more time here, i have never seen you

-1 Need more 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin