TTT Load-in Music

• Retired Founder

It is time that TTT has a new load in music...

Leave your suggestions here and I will personally review them and pick a winner here.

We are looking for something fun and catchy that won't be cancer to listen to a million times a day.

Good luck!

@Medic You like Black betty? Thats the electro swing genre, so how about all theses ❤️(Except for AJR, I threw that one in there cause why the hell not?)

(#FuckDoublePosting)
So Forseen wanted the old Darkrp Music so here you go @Forseen

These were the ones I could remember, might of been more

Like this

Edited by Duck
Like this

^^^^^^ I Seriously do +1 for this song. :D

(Sorry but I love the TheFatRat so much.) 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

25 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Cant believe I forgot April showers, that shit help me relax the other day +1 to that Red_panda

Also how you going to suggest this

26 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

but not any of Alan walkers other Huge hits, especially Faded

Really liked his latest release

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

It is time that TTT has a new load in music...

Leave your suggestions here and I will personally review them and pick a winner here.

We are looking for something fun and catchy that won't be cancer to listen to a million times a day.

Good luck!

Listen to a million times? huh...

🤔
for real, though:

Just throwing some more in, cause forseen told me he needed music and when I asked how much he said "Up to you"
Heres some more electro swing, just two artists(Peggy Suave and Wolfgang Lohr) as in my opinion they really help describe the genre ( Also so does Caravan palace)

44 minutes ago, Duck said:

Wait are they not doing that ;-;, I was posting so much cause I thought they were.

I hope they are,  because lets face it, even if they change the song, that song will get boring after a while aswell.

Playlist is the best way TBH

British

4 hours ago, Duck said:

Cant believe I forgot April showers, that shit help me relax the other day +1 to that Red_panda

Also how you going to suggest this

but not any of Alan walkers other Huge hits, especially Faded

Really liked his latest release

Idk man, "Sing Me To Sleep" really calms the nerves to me and the rest of his songs are mostly about depression. Also, I thought recommending, "Faded" would be too much of a normie move even to someone as of myself. 

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

4 hours ago, OneNiner6719 said:

@OneNiner6719 I fucking love you.

spacer.png