[CWRP] Shade's Staff Apllication

Shade

RP Name: Null 05 Prudii Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50073976

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT +1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to contribute to the effort to fix the current staff issues that we seem to be having on CWRP. More importantly I really want to be a GM. I have worked in the past as an event manager on other servers and I loved coming up with characters and stories that only that server would ever face, give the stories real villains for the players to hunt down in kill, making puzzles or grand battles.

Activity is no issue for me, when I am not at training which is every other day I'm usually sat at my computer doing work wtih GMOD open in the background, no problem picking up any kind of tickets needed for staff work. I also do not particularly mind taking tickets during events, I personally know the frustration of wanting to get to an event but no one will TP to whitelist the CC you've trained.

I was hesitant to apply for staff before but seeing that the server needs new staff to really get the staff team back to where it previously was, I accepted @Carter for the community to assist and that is what I plan to do if accepted.

TL;DR I don't mind helping and I'd like to become a GM as an overall goal

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I've enjoyed videogames and tabletop games since I was little. I always like playing D&D which is why I liked being a GM so much on previous servers because I felt the two experiences where very similair and engaging. Other than that outside of online I love playing rugby, I play on one of the better teams in Madrid but overall we suck. I enjoy helping people and teaching them, but most of all I like to see other people have fun. Most of these traits combined is what made me such a good Event Manager on past servers.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

• On Revolution Gaming I was an Event Manager
  • On AFKGaming I was a Moderator
  • (Bare in mind both of these servers used ULX admin commands)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 300 hours exactly.

Also: If you have not seen me on the server in the past week it is due to the fact that I was on a scheduled LOA for the week.

+1/-1 With reasons please!

Edited by Shade
Fixed font size
  • Winner 1
Banned

what a gay +1

CONGRATULATIONS @Shade you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/15/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending