miguz's Game Master App

miguz

Name: miguz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92521016

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 528 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Tbh probably sub-par 5/10 (I haven't finished the clone wars and haven't watched the Sequels)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  Pretty good, I can manage a small group of people and give them orders without causing any confusion.

I'd like to think I can do better than some of the people I've helped before, If someone is clogging up communications I'll tell them off probably and If they persist I'll boot em from the event. No toleration for minges, I don't want someone that is uncooperative to ruin a good event.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes!

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Im more fond of Event server events (I think thats what ill try and do whenever I can) So this Idea would be on the event server

This event would take place on Geonosis and follow the classic destroy the droid factory route. There is a small twist though, when the troops are moving from the FOB to the factory via LA-AT's some of them would intentionally get hit and go down. I believe in the movies it was Ki Andi Mundi's and Kenobi's LA-AT's that got hit and maybe Anakins and Ahsokas also got hit. Anyway those LA-AT's would go down and the remaining troops would push on regardless of the losses. The ones the went down would follow on foot while the LA-AT's that survived would be met with heavy fire at the landing point. They would get ambushed by Geonosians and droids and be forced to fall back, but then the LA-AT's blow up leaving them to hide behind natural cover (Idk a cliff or some rocks). Overun with droids they call for reinforcements (Ki Andi Mundi or Kenobi do this) and Yularen or Tarkin (idk lmaoo)  Bring in some ATTE's or Y wings for heavy fire. They eventually clear their way and when they get to the factory they are met with CIS Tanks (forgot their names) and Droidekas. At this point I would have some iconic evil people like Cad bane getting hired and injuring Anakin or something.

After taking out the CIS Stuff they are met with some tech RP as they have to get past a Ray shield, but as this happens some Droid star fighters come in and try and bomb them. They are forced behind some cover but the ATTE's get blown up. The republic take down the Star figters with their rockets then move on to destroy the factory (after disabling the shield). After this they meet a door into the factory but instead of doing Tech RP into it, it opens up and droidekas, b2's and b1's flow out to meet the Republic. When the iconic evil people get injured or dies the the CIS bring in Grevious on a ship and he offloads a bunch of droidekas down to distract the clones as he tries to fight the Jedi Masters. He gets injured however and is forced to retreat. After this maybe that Droid TX-21 (the one running the factory) gets destroyed or captured along with some geonosians. The factory gets blown up and the Republic win!

The players would have to choose whether the TX-21, Grevious, and Cadbane lives and how to storm the droid factory since it would be filled with droids.

This is more of a shoot-em up but I want to try and RP some parts as TX-21 and try and negotiate maybe they captured a senator off base and are threatening killing that person if they dont back off or something.

Few notes before yall leave your feedback:
- I am new to building and being an admin (Using admin tools to make an event)

- This means I suck at building lmaoo I am eager to learn tho so just have patience with me

- Im probably going to be helping out events more than making events