Bobonater3

RP Name: none cuz im special

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:65487536

Staff member you are reporting: Bobonater3

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_1:0:156607107

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Minging on another server

Explain the situation: see below!

Evidence (If applicable): see below!

So, I don't know if he is staff or not oh here still, but his steam name is [SR]Bobonater3[SA]   and I know that so I decided to look into it, and guess what hes friends with Ryx, Bazoo, Nightmare, OH and TayTay!!!

So with all this, he came in acting like a dick, denying being associated with Synergy, 10/10 acting by the way my guy!!!!

So I kept a close eye on him, and guess what!! He trolled prop pushed and Mass RDM!!!

PROOF YOU SAY!?

https://imgur.com/a/x7BH26q

And if I remember correctly! One of the first rules of staff is to not minge on other servers!!!! So, do what you want with him!

Edited by TTRaven
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder

This is something you bring to higher ups in teamspeak. This is not a staff abuse report. This is something on entirely seperate server. Please don't fucking bring this bullshit into my forums about some other shitty server. Talk to the higher ups if a staff member is minging on another server. This isn't even staff abuse, You're killing your whole point with the wrong section. Contact the right people.

• Winner 2
  • Retired Founder

Also, These logs show two people dying. A traitor and innocent. Obviously something transpired, where bobantor had a reason to be killing an innocent near a traitor. Please don't bring this shit around here without actual proof too.

@TTRaven

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Retired Founder

Just read through this. (Yes I’m posting here as to save Bob’s reputation.)

All these images show, is Bob being RDM’d by a detective at the start of a round.

and

Bobonater killing an innocent, FIVE SECONDS, after that same innocent killed the detective...

My simple response is as follows.

Take your beef with Synergy (that everyone knows you have by the amount of shot you talk/talked back in the day) and ride it off into the sunset. Your negativity is not welcomed here. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to come after somebody for no reason other than being a part of a community in which, for you, didn’t work out.

Denied, Bobonater will not be punished for your blatant bullshit.

• Agree 3