Faded's Unknown Threat

Faded

Name: Faded

Who helped (If applicable): Bolt, Rogue, Ghoul

Event Name: Unknown Threat

Summary of the story: A Republic Venator called the "Dominator" was captured by a unknown force. SO, and SOBDE went in as a stealth mission. They discovered the threat as they were trandoshans that were slavers that took over the ship. They were working with the CIS, and deployed droids and frigates. GM were later deployed to help out with the front lines as clearing out the ships, and blowing up frigates.

What was the result of the event?: Republic won, CIS and the slavers lost. Few of the Naval were rescued.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up, with loads of RP

•  

-1 Don't know if he was too busy, but I didn't get TP back into the map after 10 minutes of posting 'I". The game was fun overal but I just don't understand why it took so long to tp me back in the map.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

3 minutes ago, MoIecuI3 said:

-1 Don't know if he was too busy, but I didn't get TP back into the map after 10 minutes of posting 'I". The game was fun overal but I just don't understand why it took so long to tp me back in the map.

Yes I apologize for that. I was busy spawning NPCS, etc making sure everyone had a thing to do. Plus I think my other helper should have covered that sorry about that.

Edited by Faded

-1 The start to mission was a mess.  Not fun being micro told where we can and can't go from someone who weren't suppose to hear because all electronics where down.... Exploring the ship and having the groups figure things outs is part of the event. Otherwise we are just doing a brainless shoot'em up.  Deciding on how to handle a situation is a large part of the role-play fun.

The event job was a mess but thats how most event jobs are and I come to expect and don't hold it against game masters.