Steam Name: Lix/Fi

RP Name: RC 15 Omega MDMK Fi Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) : STEAM_0:0:119189279

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Niner

Experience:

Icefuse

----------------

CG LCPL-MAJ         March 2016- May-2016

I joined CG when I first joined the server and passed tryouts. I transfered from 187th and became a LCPL. I was under Dex and Silent. I actually first met Kitty there as she ran around the ship as a youngling and Silent had to constantly baby set her. I worked my way up the ranks and helped plan 3 divisons for CG at the time. Offensive, Defensive and CG. I made this doc because CG at the time was static and boring. Adding this would rotate squads and allow the CG to be more versitile. My laptop at the time got a little to exicited and died. So my run there ended for a year.

501st PVT-CPT          May 2017- July 2017

I joined the battalion when i came back from a long break. I was under Mereel, Acorn, Caps and Spurs. I worked my way up to 1stLT and became PTL and TCC. After the split I became the TCC and was promoted to CPT. I was under Turbine and he lead 501st in a great direction. I recruited people to TC and PT.  Before I left I made Kota my TCO and when I did he was made TCC.

Aiwha Squad          July 2017- August 2017

I join Aiwha squad after many, many fails. I was Tyto and eventually became 2nd in command to Melk. The Sarge. I had Woenie and Shifty in my squad and we were active. Then Synergy started up and Shifty left to because he became Shaak Ti. Woenie became inactive because he was maining over here. Then Melk faked a event just to RDM. He was removed and I became a interm Sarge til I actually applied for it.  I became Sarge and recruited a new Tyto and Zag who were then removed because the current ponds at the time removed them because he didn't like them. I then left my position. 

----------------

Synergy

----------------

501st PVT-CMD       October- Feburary 2017

I joined 501st in October of last year. I worked my way up through SGT and became ARF and recruited a Couple to the ARF branch in 501st, after I finished my ARC training. I managed to get ARCO and started sending others to ARC training such as Acorn and Dax. I then became a 1stLT under Jackson when he was still BCMD. I still worked on my ARCs as they weren't full. After Jackson left Acorn became BCMD and I then worked my way up to CMD and ERL. Overlooking ARCL Dax, and TCC Riddler and did step in occasionally to fix something while they weren't there. 

Rancor CSM-2ndLT      Feburary- April 2018

I ranked transfered to RANCOR to get a different experience and I recieved 2ndLT and recruited people and helped in ARC trainings and did some of my own.  I would've continued my work but my hard drive crashed during my time and I didn't rejoin til late may.

Covert Operations PVT - 1stLT  May- July 2018

I left 91st to join CO as I didn't know what it was. It was a interesting experience as I had never been in SOBDE on synery. I interacted will all Of SOBDE and learned interrogation and other sills that I've come to use. As a CO we were supposed to train people how to become RC and null. I worked my way from PVT to 1stLT and became a XO position. We recruited people and some eventually became RC. We trained them and tought them what to do and when to do things. With Pancakes, Dro and me. We managed to keep the battalion afloat for 3 months until it was voted out. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

I should become the squad lead because I aim to make RC more respectable and elite than it already is. I want to make sure that we will always have a full squad of active people who care about what they're doing. I will do everything In my power to make them better so if they want something. They can achieve that goal and become better than what they are. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I do

Availability:

With School starting in around a month it will change, but for now here is my schedule

Sunday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Monday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Tuesday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Wensday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Thursday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Friday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Saturday= 12pm EST - 4-5 AM est

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  1542:40:40

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

At the end of my term I want an active, and full squad with repsectable members who are able to function without me and are capable to running the squad without me. I will hopefully improve the squad overall and have each indiviual have their own personal goal that they could achieve with the right amount of training and time in RC. 

My First goal will to be getting a full squad of people who are capable enough to obviously pass and not be complete retards.

My Second goal will to be make squad excel in all the trainings and become extremely good in everything. 

My third goal will to have all the squad members make their own goal that is reasonable and can be achieved in my term.

My Final goal will to make sure when I leave all of the will be capable to running Omega squad without me If I leave or resign. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by LixCoffee

-1 It seems you don't have a plan or a vision for the squad. "Where there is no vision, there is no hope" - George Washington Carver.

Also you haven't explained why you should get squad lead much. You should be confident about your abilities.

If you can share a better more in depth vision and make a paragraph that can convince me that you should get Niner, I will be inclined to +1.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

-1, To be very honest, you're really new to RC and not really active. (AFKing is not being active.) Anyways, it does seem you do not have a future entailed for Omega Squad.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Alright, I'll just put my two cents in. Lix is new to RC, yes. And I wasn't around for whatever the fuck Covert Ops did, but from what I heard they trained you for RC kind of basically? I still don't know. What I do know is that Lix has been in Covert Ops and was a 1stLT. I don't know how long he's been apart of Covert Ops, but it seemed like dedication, he stayed with them until they're removal (I think, I've been gone a while). 

I was Fixer barely a month before I applied for Boss, and that turned to be somewhat of a success as I was dedicated too. 

So just like Keo's app, I am giving Lix a +1 as well, and good luck.

May the best man win.

• Winner 1
2 hours ago, Fours said:

Alright, I'll just put my two cents in. Lix is new to RC, yes. And I wasn't around for whatever the fuck Covert Ops did, but from what I heard they trained you for RC kind of basically? I still don't know. What I do know is that Lix has been in Covert Ops and was a 1stLT. I don't know how long he's been apart of Covert Ops, but it seemed like dedication, he stayed with them until they're removal (I think, I've been gone a while). 

I was Fixer barely a month before I applied for Boss, and that turned to be somewhat of a success as I was dedicated too. 

So just like Keo's app, I am giving Lix a +1 as well, and good luck.

May the best man win.

shuddup you meeme

Alright I'll list my four cents eh. I know Lix is new to RC, but he is not very new to RC. I assume he knows how RC works and how to lead it via since he has experience. I've known Lix back in the day in Rancor, and I know he can lead. I mean it's not that hard to simply lead just three other squad members, not like it's a battalion. Just because he was in RC for a little time doesn't really mean anything. SOBDE is pretty easy to learn and adapt to it, not rocket science. 

I mean he has experience in leading, also being an officer. So I really don't see a problem with leading just three people. Also he would have an XO to look after the squad as well. But it is what it is can't change people's mind or opinion. So this is what I think, I still stand that he is squad lead material, and he can lead a squad. Of course we all have our problems and can fuck up at times, but there is always time for improvement.

So with that being said I am going to +1 this app.

*NOTE* Also good luck, and I also think Keo is a well contestant as well. So as Fours quoted "May the best man win."

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Faded said:

I also wonder if people just read what others write and just say -1 for the exact same reason, and don't even bother to read the app. I could be wrong though.

no you right

+1 good luck Lix

-1  This isnt about your experience or anything, because you have pretty much the same experience when I applied so I dont see why your experience is an issue. If i'm -1 you it's because I think at some time you can be childish and lack of maturity to fill a position of squad Lead. You can get mad easily. Before applying now. I feel like you should let other the chance and show me how mature you can be and then maybe you can apply when the next Niner leave. 

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 2

So I saw that Nade applied.... So uh 

For the people who have left comments. I thank you for your feed back and I hope my next time applying for something that has improved and It won't be a issue. So this gunna be voided as I feel there are better candidates.

@Freck

• Friendly 3

+1 lix my boy keep up the door breaking 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was