Bolt's Game Master Application

Bolt

Name: Bolt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105927181

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: idk how to check but i'd give an estimate of about 1,500 hours, since I have 4449 total hours on gmod in my lifetime and I've been playing synergy since it began, with breaks inbetween of course.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am pretty good at communiaction and leadership skills and will be able to communicate with event jobs, helpers, and other players. I've also been in the SWRP community for a little over 2 years, so I know a lot of people as well.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand if I am inactive that I'd be removed from the program.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 2-3 battalions were deployed in attempts to sabotage a CIS base of operations on a planet, nothing specific as to what planet or what battalions, i'll figure that out soon when I possibly do this event. As the troops were being briefed, the briefing finished with the murder of the briefing person by a CIS sniper, and the clones were spotted, but then a diversion would be ordered, as in secret, they'd send back the LAAT's and pretend they are retreating, then the forces would find cover and attempt to sneak around the planet, avoiding droid patrols, to get to the CIS base of operations on the planet, and overall sabotage their communications, and blow the base to pieces, the event will include droid patrols which'll be moving and they'll have to find a way around those patrols, and if caught, the droids would report their spotting to their command, and the droids would get reinforcements to overall kill any remaining republic forces on the planet. The event would be player driven, as to where they go to complete the mission and how they do it, and if they are caught... but which will they choose? But anyway, very simple idea that could work as a cool stealthy event for a couple battalions, not everyone, but would be very enjoyable.

Edited by Bolt

bolt

Banned

+1