CWRP- Sanchez staff application

Sanchez

RP Name: TR 41st ARCT SUPO  WO Sanchez

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:128227301  

VIP (Y/N) No

Timezone: Central Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I love this server, its one of the first Gmod servers i've ever played consistently.I want to help the server by answering staff tickets, and at some point become a GM to help make events.    really want I to be admin to just help the people on the server,  know i'm kind of playing up the community but i love the people on this server amazing community. most importantly really what i want to do is answer tickets for eastern time zone peps, being it getting to the ship or whitelist because i know thats when alot of admins aren't on or just getting sims started for people takes a extremely long time at night so I would like to help with that as well.  doing late night events for people that are still on in the late of the night, being on ship or even the event server. Also give some love to the unloved battalions like GM i know they don't get deployed alot and i would like to change that for them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Bradley , i'm 17 years old and I live in Central Texas.  I'm just starting my Senior year of high school, on the free time i have,  I command a drill team and record videos with my phantom 2.  Also I am a member of a skate team and practice my sic moves on the weekend. In high school i am a honors student, failed all my AP test though sadly as i didn't take them seriously, after this year. I plan on getting into west point after i graduate, sadly i don't know how well that will go with me failing my AP test.

Do you have any previous staff experience?
No i do not have any staff experience, but I'm willing to learn.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : 253 hours

Please give me some feed back to how i can improve this app

Edited by bradley
Detail
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

this guy is a good man