Woeny23 Staff App

Woeny

• Coordinator
Coordinator

RP Name: 501st MED SROVR CMD Woeny/501st TC P Guardian Woeny

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

Timezone:Pacific/Arizona

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ive been apart of this community for a decent amount of time and within that time i havent done much besides roleplay. In which i would like to change that,I want to help the community grow more. Seeing how Synergy came to be It kinda just inspired me to make it what it should be. All the hard work others of contributed with there dedication. I've always gotten along with the community always trying to help them when it was in my ability to in which i want to extend that so i can help the community more than i already have.  Whatever it may be i'm willing to put the time and dedication into doing it if it means a better for the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am a Commander in the 501st Legion(501st MED SROVR CMD Woeny). I am the 501st's Intel leader so i run our roster and majority of our docs along side the Intel officers i choose. Ive played SRWP basically 7+ hours everyday since the 2nd of June because ive always enjoyed star wars and originally icefuse had me hooked with how amazing it was at the time, But that has now moved onto synergy. The idea of how Synergy came to be amazes me and shows hardwork will pay off and to just speak your voice which ive always agreed with. Im a Senior in Highschool with a half day so im gonna be on a lot more than i was able to in the past

• Retired Founder

+1 Ive had a lot of experience with woeny in the 501st, he is a great leader and is very dedicated to the battalion, he is loyal, trustworthy, and a fun guy to be around. He would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

• Agree 1