CWRP: Stix's reapplication for staff

Stix

RP Name: Tyzen Xebec/Atin Skirata/Stix

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:82818651

VIP( Y/N ) : Yes

Timezone: GMT +0

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator:

The reasons that I wish to be an administrator is:

1st,I want to help the community handle any of the mingey or rule breaking players that ruin the playing experience of the other players.

2nd, I want to help support the server by working my way through the ranks and achieving game master in order to help the server grow further and entertain the current player base with quality events.

3rd, I wish to help people on the server with dupes, this is due to a recent lack of access to dupes for some battalion.

4th, I want to be a generally helpful person as I currently enjoy the server and I want to help the people who make me enjoy it

5th, I want to help develop a better role playing environment for others on the server    which I believe I could do better as a staff member due to the abilities I would gain

Tell us a little about yourself:

My name is stix to most of you, I am friendly guy who enjoys just generally playing video games, currently play soccer for a team, this has helped me develop my team communication skills and will help me in the staff team. I play my computer literally everyday and have almost no life.

Do you have any previous staff experience: Yes I have, I was a veteran admin on synergy before I resigned.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server: 2000+ When I last checked

Banned

ughhghhghghg

+1

+1  FBI OPEN UP 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

CONGRATULATIONS @Stix you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/3/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• 2 weeks later...