Battle Of Bosph

Lix

Name: Lix

Who helped (If applicable): Trijim, Raider

Event Name: Battle Of Bosph

Summary of the story: Outer Rim Sieges. This was needed taken over and the droid here as well need to be eliminated.

What was the result of the event?: Everything was destroyed and the battle was won.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot Em up

this was a shit show. Please leave feedback. 

• Agree 1
Banned

+1 was fun but

don't spawn on top of us

Failed to properly notify SO about the event.  Just poked someone who was afk and didn't bother to get a hold of someone else when we didn't show up on time.  When we did show up despite asking multiple times what our objective was we got no response.  Waiting in spawn until the dumped 30 droids on top of us.

Edited by Ms Fox

Okay, i'm keeping it at 0. Only going to post the negatives:

1. One life? One life's are supposed to be challenging. Where was the challenge?

2. Were there event jobs? Apparently there were but 2 tactical droids and 1 commando droid.

3. What.....were we supposed to do? I was with the 41st the entire time. We have no idea what to actually do.

4. In retort to #3, i only know what SOBDE had to do because you could physically see it. You told us to assault a base, we did and you said "this is for later", so we literally did nothing. 

5. NPC's. For the first 15 minutes, we didn't see a single one, not one. It took us an extra 5 to actually see them.

6. This event was, in my opinion, very very boring. 

7. You stalled for entertainment purposes. What do I mean by this? 91st cleared an area and you ended up spawning where they already went to drag time.

8. OH I FORGOT, SO. They literally had 0 clue what was happening and died within the first 5 minutes of loading in. You should've brought them back. 

I can't think of anymore right now. 

WAS MEDIC

-+0 This was a good idea but you cant give droid's op as snipers for a 1 life event. It doesn't work but I liked shooting and flying so is wasn't the worst event I have been in

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

I'm going to be neutral for the following reasons:

1. Spawning - Whoever was spawning was literally spawning hella droids on groups of people. You should space them out and don't spawn them all on top of people.

2. Event Jobs - Whoever was the event jobs kept attacking just one group of people and not all of the battalions, also, infinite lives? 

3. What Medic said, this event was very boring indeed.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

5 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

Wasn't my best event but I will try to do better next time 

We all have bad events, trust me. Just gotta keep on keepin' on and you'll forget this event ever happened. Shit, I know Joah has had a few bad ones. 

WAS MEDIC