Changing Kom'rk and Kal's load-out

Faded

Name: Faded | Ordo

Suggestion: Buffing and maybe adding a new weapon to Kal Skirata's load-out. Since Kal is equipped with a Steela Rifle and the damage is 100. The Null's WESTAR-M5 does 75 damage, so the Steela Rifle does 25 more damage, plus the RPM of the Steela rifle is 250, and absolute garbage. So suggestion is to buff the Steela rifle's damage to 150-200, also buff the RPM from 250 to something higher that is good. Also remove the Republic Shotgun from Kom'rk, and buff Kom'rk's shotgun since it's his own special one so it should have more damage. Since the Republic shotgun does 120 damage, and Kom'rk's does 100 damage. So buff Kom'rk's shotgun to 20x12 or 20x15. I mean come on it's a shotgun it's made to do lots of damage in close range. *Optional* -  Add a ZX Wrist flamethrower to Kal's load-out. Reason, well it just makes since he is a Mandalorian, plus DeathWatch and other Mandalorians had it so why not Kal? So to clarify everything change the damage and RPM of Kal's Steela rifle to a higher number. And optional add a ZX Wrist flamethrower to his load-out. Also remove Kom'rk's Republic shotgun, and buff his shotgun "Kom'rk's" shotgun.

Implementation:  Buff the damage and RPM of Kal Skirata's tfa_steela_rifle, and optional add a zx_wrist_flamethrower to his load-out. Also remove the Republic shotgun - "tfa_sw_repshot" from Kom'rk's load-out, and buff his shotgun - "tfa_sw_komrk"

Lore: Lore should be their, since it is added but http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/ZX_miniature_flame_projector/Legends  http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kal_Skirata

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add or Change: Change

Job: null_kal

Model: N/A

Weapons: Buff the steela rilfe - "tfa_steela_rifle", and optional add the ZX Wrist Flamethrower "zx_wrist_flamethrower" to his load-out.

Other: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add or Change: Change

Job: null_komrk

Model: N/A

Weapons: Remove the Republic shotgun - "tfa_sw_repshot", and buff Kom'rk's shotgun - "tfa_sw_komrk"

Other: N/A

Edited by Faded

Since the Westar has become almost unusable at med-long range (Cause the scope that we can't change) then it's something we are trying to compensate for overall. The flamethrower is kinda a meme. Plus, the Steela kinda has the same issue as the unbuffed DLT-20AC had with not outperforming the westar overall.

Just now, Faded said:

More stuff? It's just buffing two weapons, and removing one weapon from a load-out. Plus optional adding one more weapon.

Well big -1 on the flamethrower, and i personally dont think you need to buff your weapons more, our westar deals 53 dmg lol 

1 minute ago, Reddy said:

Well big -1 on the flamethrower, and i personally dont think you need to buff your weapons more, our westar deals 53 dmg lol 

... Our shotgun deals less than the Republic Shotgun we aren't touching the Westars. And buffing our long range because of the scope issue

2 minutes ago, Prince said:

... Our shotgun deals less than the Republic Shotgun we aren't touching the Westars. And buffing our long range because of the scope issue

I can understand the shotgun, but if your rifle already deals 100 DMG i dont think it needs a damage buff, i can see a RPM buff though 

Just now, Reddy said:

I can understand the shotgun, but if your rifle already deals 100 DMG i dont think it needs a damage buff, i can see a RPM buff though 

It was either or y'know? Like make it more an automatic or a sniper rather than in between to be unable to outperform either of them. It worse than an assault rifle and worse than a sniper.

3 minutes ago, Prince said:

It was either or y'know? Like make it more an automatic or a sniper rather than in between to be unable to outperform either of them. It worse than an assault rifle and worse than a sniper.

Buffing the RPM would make it more into an assault rifle, i just think 200 damage is a bit much IF you are going to buff both, but yeah i see what you mean 

il edit my post 

12 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Over all the wrist flamethrower probably won't get added. The Shotgun buff should since it doesn't make since why a normal shotgun does more then a Lore character's special one does less, it should do more. The Steela rifle should get a buff since the damage is a little poor but RPM is insane bad. If it's made to be a sniper it should have increase in damage/RPM

6 minutes ago, Faded said:

Over all the wrist flamethrower probably won't get added. The Shotgun buff should since it doesn't make since why a normal shotgun does more then a Lore character's special one does less, it should do more. The Steela rifle should get a buff since the damage is a little poor but RPM is insane bad. If it's made to be a sniper it should have increase in damage/RPM

Look above, i edited 

-1 steela rifle buff
-1 flamethrower

Neutral on komrk's shotgun, im sure that it has a better fire rate, better spread, or a better clip capacity than the republic shotgun, which means the other buffs cancel out the lower damage.    If it has none of these +1 to make it deal like 30 more damage than the republic shotgun

Xwristflamethrower is for deathwatch only. No you will not get it. Also it 100% lags the server. So that will be a no 

You don’t need anymore buffs. This is like the 100th suggestion for a SOBDE buff

We can stop making suggestions now plz

Edited by Arroyo
  • Disagree 2
8 hours ago, Dadd said:

-1 steela rifle buff
-1 flamethrower

Neutral on komrk's shotgun, im sure that it has a better fire rate, better spread, or a better clip capacity than the republic shotgun, which means the other buffs cancel out the lower damage.    If it has none of these +1 to make it deal like 30 more damage than the republic shotgun

Nope actually the Republic shotgun is the same thing as Kom'rk's shotgun. The only difference is the Republic shotgun does 20 more damage which is weird, but it's his special shotgun so it should do more damage. 

Banned

+1

-1 for flamethrower

9 hours ago, Dadd said:

-1 steela rifle buff
-1 flamethrower

I've tested Komrks shotgun. Its weaker than the republic shotgun.

Edited by Scribbles
  • Retired Founder
14 hours ago, Faded said:

Kal is equipped with a Steela Rifle and the damage is 100. The Null's WESTAR-M5 does 75 damage, so the Steela Rifle does 25 more damage, plus the RPM of the Steela rifle is 250, and absolute garbage.

Have you ever tried full auto?
The fact that you think it's garbage is laughable. You're not Palpatine, you're not God.

So buff Kom'rk's shotgun to 20x12 or 20x15.

Your shotgun is stronger than the RC shotgun atm. 
And it's meant to be weaker, stop compairing yourself to RC, you are different.

Add a ZX Wrist flamethrower

Fuck balance, am I right? Let's give someone an item worth millions in the perma weapons vendor, thats even more powerful.

Bottom line of this, is fuck off with all these let's make our RC or Null even stronger. You guys are strong enough as is.
Unless I see a genuine request that isn't just another garbage "we want to be more op" I will decline it. This goes for everyone, not just Faded.

Denied.