Time to heal mah leg.

Name: Korm

Staff Rank: Some where between Admin and Director.

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible): Few days probably. Not sure. I gotta rest my leg and some real life issues are popping up.

Reason: Got the results from my MRI back. Long story short, past few months I've had leg pain, and now I know why and how to heal it proper, so sitting on a PC isn't helping. My dog jumped on my leg, then in the same day, hit me in the back of that leg trying to chase a cat that I didn't see while walking him, so I got a Gastrocnemius strain, as the doctor said. Need to RICE it. Rest, ice, Compress, Elevate. Can't do that at my desk, so best bet is to just relax on my bed/couch. I'll be on TS every now and then and on steam if anyone wants to talk.

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: I don't plan to be gone for that long, so yes.

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Mhm.

Heres a picture of the little bastard that messed my leg up. Who comes up to my knee, and weighs about 90 LBs. I love him tho.

37167474_1764530663631588_79152633866344

• Friendly 3
Banned

me me love rice

see you in a week

You have been on a lot almost as much as me and that saying something and i think you should let you leg heal because i had the same thing happen to me 2 years ago i was going up for a block in basketball i fell and i fell right on the side of my leg and bruised the crap out of it then of course my dog comes by and jumps on it 

• DU Guardian K I Draco
  • 4thNC PFC Draco 
Edited by Draco