South's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 501st ARCO 1SG South

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95387962

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The short answer is that I want to help the server. I feel that if a server has more people that are willing to help out as a staff member and make things easier for everyone, then it will become easier for everyone. The more staff that we have, without having too many, the faster the response times are. If we can resolve the situation faster, then we can do more things faster. I don't want to be staff to show off, I just feel that I can make a legitimate difference in the community for the better. Even if I'm not needed for tickets or anything, I would do my best working on anything else that might need my attention. Ultimately, it just comes down to this, in short: I want to join staff because I feel that if we have more sets of hands that we could make things faster, and I feel I can make a difference in the Synergy Roleplay community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name's South, and I'm 14 years old, even if I don't sound like it. I like to play many different types of games such as GMod, Black Desert Online, Destiny 1, and all types of Mario games. I'm a funloving person, and I like to make a difference in my community. Over the summer I've been participating in a lot of charity work, like cleaning up a beach, making food for the homeless, and I also worked as a CIT on a camp for a bit. I like to have fun and nag at people, and I don't really get hurt mentally that easily. I like to watch some anime such as My Hero Academia, KonoSuba, and Seraph of the End. All in all, I'm a fun loving person who appreciates the ability to make a difference.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on DankRP, Outcast Networks, and a couple other servers I don't remember.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: I have around 300 hours on the server.

Thank you for reading this, and letting me have the chance to apply.

South

Edited by South is not a trap
Name was messed up.

Give the man a shot +1 
J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Not trying to make a scene either, i'm just confused as to what you mean by "get out of hand"

I like to poke fun at people, and I personally think it's never gone too far. I've never been racist or homophobic, just some things like "ez demoted" and "see you on the forums."

Thank you for the feedback anyways.

6 minutes ago, Darpaka said:

sometimes you can get out of hand