Upgrade Server Hardware

Synergy CWRP is one of my favorite places to be when I log onto my steam account. I have made many friends here, although I’ve only been here s week, but I have noticed that there is consistent lag when playing. I average 100-120 ping without any events going on, and get 250-300 when we are having an event. Compare this to CS:GO or TF2, and I get a consistently low ping, about 9-20, so I feel as if I could be having 10 times the fun I’m already having. Half the time lag isn’t a big issue, but when I hear about people getting in trouble for friendly firing, or glitching thorough walls, all because of lag, it makes me sad and nervous. I really do love this server and I you guys become successful in creating a community of dedicated and loving players. 

- 212th SPC Karll

• Founder
Founder

Our server currently operates on very nice up date hardware. With all the addons and other things that take place on the server a lot of stress is created. Whenever a chance for improvement comes our founders always take it to try to increase the overall performance of the server. Suggestion moved to denied due to not really being a server suggestion. I appreciate the thought and effort though :)