BigMan/TimmyThicc Staff App v3

RP Name: 91st Lightning ARCT JT SFC BigMan | 91st Jedi S K TimmyThicc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117614226

VIP (Y/N) Yes

Timezone: Central Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Synergy Roleplay was the first SWRP server i ever played on and it remains my home. I was staff several months back and had to leave because of a combination of work and college. Now that i am done with college, I would like to return and continue doing my part to better the server that has done so much for me. Id like to give back to the community once again by becoming staff. I wish to work my way back to the Game Master program that I came to love all those months ago. Hopefully ill be able to clime the ranks once again. Now that I am done with school and only have work to deal with, I feel like i am ready to return to the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 21 years old and live in Southern Texas (Yeehaw). I just finished 3rd year of college and have a huge love for Star Wars. I work as a security guard for a local school district and want to kill myself everyday because of it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Used to be a Vet Admin then went to Senior Admin here on Synergy Roleplay

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : TBA

LOL sorry for putting yall through this again, been real active and feel like im ready to come back again

Edited by Big Man

+1
J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

+1 legend right here

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png