VOID :) what metro said is better tho

Bazoo

Banned

+1

Just now, Bazoo said:

What I said is we remove Covert ops to change it for Grey RC, not giving them RC models

Is Grey RC even lore?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Maymays said:

They're initiate RC. Basically, if you play the game Republic COmmandos, you are a gray RC.

Having it named like "RC Initiate" or something along the lines dosen't actually sound too bad 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

2 minutes ago, Maymays said:

I think everyone on the server wants CO removed. They are another SC, it was flawed from the beginning. If Gray RC are ran like a normal squad and or a normal battalion they could be more successful and not be doomed from the start. +1

Don't be hatin on my blue boys.

But +1 Having them operate as a normal unit instead of a training ground would increase popularity.

My reasons as to minus 1 is because currently on the server, the SOBDE could do with better activity, adding another Squad without fixing our current issues isn't the way to go. Currently CO are doing fine, and have done nothing wrong to warrant a complete removal.

Plus, how would it work? Who would manage them? Would they get assorted into squads, because in lore they did.

You don't become a Republic Commando to train to become a Republic Commando, once you're an RC, you are in. Plus with how easy SOBDE tryouts are now, you are suggesting to run "easier" tryouts, this alone would no doubt damage the image of RC tryouts in general.

CO are fine as they are right now, they are doing what they were designed to do, train clones to become commandos. Hell, I'm from CO, they're a great bunch, and nothing they have done warrants a removal.

Edited by Twelves
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Twelves said:

My reasons as to minus 1 is because currently on the server, the SOBDE could do with better activity, adding another Squad without fixing our current issues isn't the way to go. Currently CO are doing fine, and have done nothing wrong to warrant a complete removal.

Plus, how would it work? Who would manage them? Would they get assorted into squads, because in lore they did.

You don't become a Republic Commando to train to become a Republic Commando, once you're an RC, you are in. Plus with how easy SOBDE tryouts are now, it would probably ruin the image of RC as a whole having difficult tryouts.

^ The statement about Becoming an RC to train to become a RC.

I feel like Grey RC would be affiliated with Normal RC way too much, I feel like people will almost not even know what the difference it between regular RC and Grey RC.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

4 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

^ The statement about Becoming an RC to train to become a RC.

I feel like Grey RC would be affiliated with Normal RC way too much, I feel like people will almost not even know what the difference it between regular RC and Grey RC.

Ignore that I am a reree

Edited by Bazoo
Just now, BlackiSblack said:

GUESS WHAT IM THAT GUY!

NEUTRAL 

USELESS POST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

was originally going to -1 because Covert Ops has actually been doing well but I heard a good explanation on how it would work and it opened the idea of battalionized RC in the Grey RC.  And I like the idea as long as it is not treated as a joke/training Battalion/Squad. 

Covert Ops SGT Spurs

4 minutes ago, Max said:

First lets get all RC squads fixed. CO looks fine to me -1

Fixed ? I mean the current RC that have their position filled is ok, we finally have some active people. but I understand your point.

So you guys just want new models. Same jobs, people, and responsibilities, but new models. I would word your things so it sounds like what it is, you wanting new models for them. would make more people +1.

spacer.pngspacer.png