Arroyo - Another DeathWatch

Arroyo

Name: 2ndACS PLTT MEDL 1LT Arroyo

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name:  Another DeathWatch

Summary of the story: Maul and Savage send deathwatch to attack the republic venator. Cause mayhap. Steal information and have revenge on the infamous Obi-Wan

What was the result of the event?: DeathWatch retreated

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Edited by Arroyo
  • Disagree 1
16 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Name: 2ndACS PLTT MEDL 1LT Arroyo

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name:  Another DeathWatch

Summary of the story: Maul and Savage send deathwatch to attack the republic venator. Cause mayhap. Steal information and have revenge on the infamous Obi-Wan

What was the result of the event?: DeathWatch retreated

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Not that good. in my opinion: Event jobs where minging! to much npc lagged to much. and when they captured the event job he just left. Well Freaking done. OOh and after that someone had pts and said truth how bad it was and got jailed fun times.

Edited by MrDanny
might been a bit to harsh
Just now, MrDanny said:

BAD BAD BAD! Event jobs where minging! to much npc lagged to much. and when they captured the event job he just left. Well Freaking done. OOh and after that someone had pts and said truth how bad it was and got jailed fun times.

No one was lagging.
DeathWatch Event Job dude got blacklisted
Public Callout/OOC PTS is a arrestabe offence.
Ping was normal
Dont start arguments.

1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

No one was lagging.
DeathWatch Event Job dude got blacklisted
Public Callout/OOC PTS is a arrestabe offence.
Ping was normal
Dont start arguments.

Im just saying how i felt about it maybe ur right with the jailing but the rest I did not like don't wanna start a argument just giving my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Maymays said:

Yo, people don't escape in vulture droids, I don't know about the situation with the deathwatch, so I don't have an opinion on that. If they didn't escape in vulture droids would've been a pretty solid event. I know being neutral is fuck all, but there is things you can improve upon Arroyo, only if you choose too. If you don't improve, your events will continue to end up how they did today. 

Overall: Neutral. 

There are no other ships to use