SOBDEs' activity

Korm

I've had a lot of folks come to me lately saying. "I never see SOBDE on, besides 1 or 3 people. Why?" This is why. It's easier to see a battalion active than a squad, Battalions are like 20+ people. Squads are legit 4 guys who never see any action, I've asked Game masters to deploy them more. Sadly, when that time comes they're all afk or something but still. I am working on it. I'm going to be hosting SOBDE sims, ect. I'm not trying to turn it into sweatshop status to get them active but if I have to, well.. START MAKING ME SOME SHOES, SOBDE!

• Agree 3
49 minutes ago, Carter said:

@Korm create the RC outreach too so those boys have someone to hangout with besides other RC.

They can also be deployed with they're battalions too.

Foxtrot should be 212th by lore 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

34 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

CO had 6 people on yesterday, 5 on the day before and 5 on rn 

Yes. CO is doing great. I'm glad it didn't turn into a minge fest like I thought it would.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

@Korm create the RC outreach too so those boys have someone to hangout with besides other RC.

They can also be deployed with they're battalions too.

If we do that, It'd have to be Lore accurate.

212th to Foxtrot.

Delta and omega to 501st (they become part of IC with)

It'd also be a director thing

2 minutes ago, Korm said:

If we do that, It'd have to be Lore accurate.

212th to Foxtrot.

Delta and omega to 501st (they become part of IC with)

It'd also be a director thing

I'll make the suggestion when I get home if that's good with you?

I don't see the problem with straying from lore when it comes to the battalion attachments, we can also make the argument that RC squads were assigned to battalions that needed they're support.

if you see me on, you can always hit me up for training or even just a Sim, Im always open to get foxtrot to help battalions in sim and Im sure it would be fun to see what RC can do against a battalion in a attack vs defence or things like that. :)