New CO models?

Lix

Banned

-1 same with 91st just wait yer turn

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Wait what? What kind of comments are these? 

7 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

Wait your turn

6 hours ago, Spooky said:

-1 same with 91st just wait yer turn

Wtf does waiting your turn have to do with how the models look? Give a reason like, "you should try different models or have new ones made overall". 

I personally don't think the current models are that great but I don't know if they are bad enough to get new ones but that's just me. If you are comparing the two I think the ones you posted in the link look more interesting, Lix.

• Agree 2

It has been said a million times. All battalions are getting new models. Yours are NOT being made atm. Someone elses is. Wait. Your. Damn. Turn.

• Agree 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

3 hours ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

Wait what? What kind of comments are these? 

Wtf does waiting your turn have to do with how the models look? Give a reason like, "you should try different models or have new ones made overall". 

I personally don't think the current models are that great but I don't know if they are bad enough to get new ones but that's just me. If you are comparing the two I think the ones you posted in the link look more interesting, Lix.

Everyone is getting new models, the model makers will ask the guys what they want their models to be when its their turn.

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

At first i thought that we chose our new models. Not it being made for us. I get it now but when it does come our turn i want them to sortve look like that @CBlake

you will have an opinion but you won't really get to choice the models you get.      just because   people want different things.  Kyle and Gideon aren't gonna sit for hours trying to pick and choose who wants what most.      you will just have to wait and see  

4 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

ok lol. I understand now. covert ops doesnt not look like a 80s rave party. Or like we did a panty raid. we dont not look like what we look like in lore... Thanks for the clarification tho. @CBlake

i understand  i don't really care for them either. like i said i have a few ideas for them  but its gonna be a bit   bc im finishing up a model.