Patrick's Staff Application

ScarZ

Synergy Roleplay Application Guidelines

1. Must not have any previous offenses.

2. Must be an active and well sought out community member.

3. Must be active on both the forums and server.

4. Must be respectable and mature.

5. Be at least 14 years old

If you are found to be all but one of these your application may be denied and/or your current duties will be terminated.

Any advertising of applications is an auto-denial.

Do reply to your application unless you are correcting a mistake that someone pointed out to you, we need them free of clutter.

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: 212th MED CSM ScarZ | 501st Jedi Padawan ScarZ | Fleet MED PO2 Patrick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:230244062

Age: I am exactly 14 years of age and I will turn 15 in August.

Timezone: My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a "New Administrator" on Synergy Roleplay Clone Wars Server because I love to help people out in general. Before I came to Synergy I played on Icefuse and I became a Trial Moderator on there and then got promoted to a full on Moderator. It was one of the best moments of my life, but then their Clone Wars Server kept crashing over and over again. I made a Forum Post about it on their Website and it got up to about 900 Views and the Chief Executive Officer Corvezeo replied to my Forum Post and said we are looking into this matter. A month passed and it still wasn't working out. I resigned from there because I felt like he only wanted to focus on the huge issue if most of the players were having the same problem as me. Meanwhile, I contacted Joah about me switching over my Staff Rank and Donator Rank from Icefuse to Synergy Roleplay and he said in a politeful manner, "I am sorry I cannot transfer your ranks but you are then welcomed to apply for Staff and I hope I see you on the Staff Team some time soon!" That to me said "Wow, Joah is the type of Community Chairman to actually talk to his Playerbase and actually play on the Server and interact with them." I started playing on Synergy and bought VIP on here and met some great people. I wanted to help out in any way I could so I started to become a Intel Member in the 501st, changed my Steam Name to [Synergy Roleplay] Havoc. When I was in The 501st Legion I met a great guy named "Freck" and he inspired me to become a Staff Member but I was to worried that no one would care about me and he really changed my perspective of how people treat each other in this Community. I can help people around the Ship, ask them if they are enjoying their stay here on Synergy Roleplay and if they have any concerns about a specific rule or what not. I can bring people to me if they are stuck in a elevator for example. Unfortunately, about a month ago I was called to the Training Room as I was a Trainer at that time and I didn't take my Daily Pills that I have to take everyday for my ADHD and this Clone Cadet was being very disrespectful towards me and out of nowhere I started to tell him to Shut the Fuck up which is a unacceptable way to tell him to not disrespect me again but now I see the mistakes I made in the past and I want to throw those mistakes in the Ocean and start a new me. I take them daily now since my Mother leaves them on the counter for me every morning and I take them before Breakfast so I will never again do that to another person no matter how rude they are to me. For Example, I would say "I know your new but one of the Server Rules state that you can not disrespect someone no matter what so please do not do that again and thank you very much." Freck thinks I can be a good Staff Team Member and that I just have to stay focused on what's right.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello my name is Patrick Della Via and I am 14 Years of age. I love to play Video Games and interact with new people every day, I am also Brazilian and love to teach people my language. I use to be a Console Gamer but now I always play on my PC which I think is a lot more fun. The way that I would describe myself to act would probably be Funny, Serious, Caring, and loving.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do have Previous Staff Experience, here are the following Servers I have staffed/owned; Flame Networks | Infernox Servers | Icefuse Networks | Guardian Networks | Arcadia Servers | Hazard Roleplay | Hydraulic Networks | Kalashnikov Gaming | August Gaming | Shift Gaming | SkyGaming and more.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close):  212th MED CSM ScarZ has played for 265:51:21. But I plan to have a lot more.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Although I wouldn't consider you a minge perhaps your maturity is not where people would expect for a staff member so you should work on that. Apart from that from what I've seen from you when I used to be 212th was that you are a friendly guy, Just make sure to know when to draw the line when goofing around.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Guys just to clear up I wasn't removed from TC because I was minging it was because I was a Medic and in TC at the same time and Kix wanted it to be more harder to become a TC Medic. If you want to verify this situation please contact Kix/Ordeon to know a bit more, he will tell you in full detail.

Also, I believe in every bodies free speech so you can still keep your -1 I'm not trying to tell you to take it down.

Thank You,

-Patrick/ScarZ

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Congratulations @HavocZzZ your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/13/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending