Kj12344 Staff Application

Kj12344

RP Name: TR 41st PLT  HVY Private Kj 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213571954

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are multiple reason of why i want to be an admin. The first reason is that i been part of the sever for awhile you guys have seen me grow from the 187th minge to a  ex name character and  Advance Recon Commando Leader for the 104th under Chop command (Woffe). Also i am always active and i want to try something new that can benefit me and the community.For example i love this sever and the community and it different from other severs and what it bring to the table, and i love to help out people with any problem they have and that why i think I and the community can benefit. The main reason i want to admin because i want to do something on the downtime when there not a lot of ct on that i can recruit or soldiers i can do battalion training this is my way of being busy with the sever and not afk taking space for someone that want to join. Lastly, being an admin open the doors to a lot more opportunities. Also i had a chance of becoming an Admin for the sever but i didn't have self confidence and didn't check because i thought i got denied i want to be a admin it something that i want to do. You might ask yourself how did a WO go to private because i ask to become one why because i can still help my battalion rank really doesn't matter. And i've been part of the sever for Year or so and i want to do more than shoot up droids i want to be helpful.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well as soon as my school get out(2:42) i refuse to go outside in the hot Florida weather so i get on the sever to check up with my boys and to do my job as a trooper . But i'm a quite person who knows his places and i talk when i need to, i'm a fair person who view both side of the before making any rash decision. Lastly, Im from West Palm Beach, Florida, I have a brother and sister im in the 10th grade.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin