Staff Apllication

Lope

RP Name: CG HVY MSG Lope 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140263839 

Timezone: GMT

Why I want to be an administrator: I want to be a administrator so I can help the server out for the better. I have seen people minging and I would like to help prevent that or stop it from happening. I want to help everyone around the server and answer any questions anyone has so they can have a good experience on Synergy. I have been on Synergy for quite some time and I always wanted to be admin but I decided to get more experience before I applied and I have seen good from bad and I know what to do in most situations. I want to make sure everyone's experience on Synergy is as good as it can be and I would make sure of that when being an administrator. I am active and I have seen a few things happening and there has not been enough to deal with it, I would go to every call I get and make sure it would go answered and make sure the situation  is dealt with correctly. 

Tell us a little about yourself: I go to School and try get the best grade I can. In my spare time I like to go on Synergy or go out with my and talk to my Family. I like doing sports and I Ski on a regular basis. 

Do you have any past staff experience: Yes but on smaller servers and different games.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 433:58:06

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Lope your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/8/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• 2 weeks later...