Kdog New Admin

Kdog

RP Name: TR 4thGM MSG Kdog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188976036

Timezone: est

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin so I can help the server run smooth and so that I can make nice events everyone will like. I think we need more Admin that way we have someone on all the time. so I can punish anyone who did something wrong and can help anyone who did something good. I think if we have more Admin then we can make the server run smoother. I think that the main thing any server needs is admin that are committed to the server and i want to be that admin. I f at all possible i would love to be an admin because honestly i would've posted one sooner but couldn't find the app format.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am fun I am very dedicated to stuff I do and i'm very loyal. I always try to help people when I can. I think that people should help anyone in need.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  266 hrs

Edited by Kdog
  • Agree 1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin so I can help the server run smooth and so that I can make nice events everyone will like.

Thay siad 6 sentence minimum not one .

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am fun I am very dedicated to stuff I do and im very loyal.

Thay siad 3 sentence minimum.

Btw i see you on srv very often you are active and fun guy for that +1 but your staff app is not that good miss a lot of sentences.

• Agree 1

-1 needs a lot more detail in it

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+wan

Edited by Spooky

From what I can gather from the comment section I see that your application was short, but once I've read it now it is pretty good ! You are very active on the server so that is also a + from me. You are good at roleplaying which is a good thing too.

+1 Hope you can make it into the staff, New Admin Victor/Eggnut

Congratulations @Kdog your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/6/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• 1 month later...