Jason's Staff App

RP Name: TR 41st EC MED SFC Jason

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

Timezone: EST Eastern Standard time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to be a administrator because i've been playing for a while and i know alot about everything on the server. Also i've been seeing a lot of minges and want to help change that. I also want to become a administrator because of the problems that the server has and i want to help fix those problems. I also want to be a administrator because i want to help the server grow. I also want to be a administrator because i want to make the community a better place for new players. Also i want to be a administrator because of the way i see people act when there supposed to be role playing          

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a student athlete and i take school really serious. I'm also really chill unless you take it to far. Also im a really nice person.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on some smaller serviers

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) | 41st EC MED SFC Jason has played for 110:46:55.

Banned

+0

• Agree 1