Colon's faithful, and mingy end.

From joining 327th to 91st colon has done nothing but minge. From referring to himself in the 3rd person to having to talk in a robot voice because Karma shot him in the throat, he had fun in the 327th but hat fun didn't last forever and he had to move on. What follows is a brief overview of what Colon has accomplished while on the server and who he has shout outs for.
Colon started off his journey when someone spilled jawa juice on the console and boom, ct 1944 was born. First he began by joining 212th on his first day on the server, and broke a main server rule and left It the next. Once leaving 212th he joined 104th with his true one and only butt buddy on the server @Bungo. After following the rules 3 days later he left for 327th, where he spent most of his time on the server, first day in he was already arrested and lost the rank of pfc. The following months were the best time Colon had on the server, in which he was shot in the ass and colon which were both replaced by metal, which were then followed by his eyes, dick and balls, and his throat which when replaced made him sound like Steven Hawking. When his time as the mingy major of 327th came to a close with the removal of the battalion he didn't know what to do, so he followed his fellow 327th members and joined 104th. After the first week almost no one from the 327th was left so he became inactive finding that getting on the server was pointless and futile. After a long debate with himself he left 104th for CG where he had fun for a little then left about 2-3 weeks later for 91st. At this point Colon had lost anything he had ever gained on the server and just began to do what he does best, minge. After a little bit of fun like the talent show Colon decided to go on LOA which led him to inactivity. Colon's final on server appearance was calling @Bolt a wet fucking noodle and proceeding to get arrested. Colon may return if the mustard boys are added back, if not this may be the last you will hear from him.

Shout outs:
@Bungo The guy that stuck with me to the end of 327th and is the 2nd half of my package deal
@Arcantus IMO a great and understanding guy who was a great Bly for what it was worth. He is also my main man, my moncho honcho, my cream of the crop, the penis to my vagina 
@Area Turtle My good old war thunder buddy
@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz My buuuuuddy
@Heroix I may have been mingy but you still were a great Bly that liked to play along
@Medic I ain't even gonna stunt I thought you were a cunt when I first saw in null, but when you were my BCMD I thought you were pretty cool

@BlackiSblack You're black, Blackie

@Spooky You're spooky

@Crumpet this boys in my discord

@TiTaN A c e  g a m I n g

@Pytin I love you <3

@Bbstine this gummy sam was a gnarly aayla

@Drayyen The 2nd best ENGL, behind me of course since he trained me like a loving father

@Tybo I hear you like being a cool boy

@Fragger nice job memeing Bungo

327th.png.39a599203ee6db84e665bc17a05f19e2.png

I may return if the Mustard boys get added back, but until then goodbye

Edited by Colon
  • Agree 2
Banned
39 minutes ago, Colon said:

@Spooky You're spooky

I hate you

On 6/23/2018 at 5:36 PM, Colon said:

From joining 327th to 91st colon has done nothing but minge. From referring to himself in the 3rd person to having to talk in a robot voice because Karma shot him in the throat, he had fun in the 327th but hat fun didn't last forever and he had to move on. What follows is a brief overview of what Colon has accomplished while on the server and who he has shout outs for.
Colon started off his journey when someone spilled jawa juice on the console and boom, ct 1944 was born. First he began by joining 212th on his first day on the server, and broke a main server rule and left It the next. Once leaving 212th he joined 104th with his true one and only butt buddy on the server @Bungo. After following the rules 3 days later he left for 327th, where he spent most of his time on the server, first day in he was already arrested and lost the rank of pfc. The following months were the best time Colon had on the server, in which he was shot in the ass and colon which were both replaced by metal, which were then followed by his eyes, dick and balls, and his throat which when replaced made him sound like Steven Hawking. When his time as the mingy major of 327th came to a close with the removal of the battalion he didn't know what to do, so he followed his fellow 327th members and joined 104th. After the first week almost no one from the 327th was left so he became inactive finding that getting on the server was pointless and futile. After a long debate with himself he left 104th for CG where he had fun for a little then left about 2-3 weeks later for 91st. At this point Colon had lost anything he had ever gained on the server and just began to do what he does best, minge. After a little bit of fun like the talent show Colon decided to go on LOA which led him to inactivity. Colon's final on server appearance was calling @Bolt a wet fucking noodle and proceeding to get arrested. Colon may return if the mustard boys are added back, if not this may be the last you will hear from him.

Shout outs:
@Bungo The guy that stuck with me to the end of 327th and is the 2nd half of my package deal
@Arcantus IMO a great and understanding guy who was a great Bly for what it was worth. He is also my main man, my moncho honcho, my cream of the crop, the penis to my vagina 
@Area Turtle My good old war thunder buddy
@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz My buuuuuddy
@Heroix I may have been mingy but you still were a great Bly that liked to play along
@Medic I ain't even gonna stunt I thought you were a cunt when I first saw in null, but when you were my BCMD I thought you were pretty cool

@BlackiSblack You're black, Blackie

@Spooky You're spooky

@Crumpet this boys in my discord

@TiTaN A c e  g a m I n g

@Pytin I love you <3

@Bbstine this gummy sam was a gnarly aayla

@Drayyen The 2nd best ENGL, behind me of course since he trained me like a loving father

@Tybo I hear you like being a cool boy

@Fragger nice job memeing Bungo

327th.png.39a599203ee6db84e665bc17a05f19e2.png

I may return if the Mustard boys get added back, but until then goodbye

Who tf is Colon i only no Noloc