Raider's staff application

Tackle

RP Name:  My name is "91st RECON PFC Raider".

Steam ID: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:123021175.

Timezone: My timezone is GMT -6:00.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  You should choose myself to become a Moderator because of my extensive experience, hard-work ethic and lastly my ability to perform my staff duties to the best of my abilities. Firstly, i would like to tell you my strengths and weaknesses. My main strengths is my out-going personality, my ability to work under pressure and my outstanding typing/formal literature skills. My weaknesses would probably be my anger when i get really ramped up, but i do have it under control at all times on the server. I am available almost everyday this summer, from 10:00am-11pm (EST). I would like to explain my extensive experience to the panel reviewing my application.  I think that i would make a good Moderator because of my personality, experience and macro-thinking. I think i am a good candidate because of my out-going personality. I love to hangout with people and have deep and meaningful conversations with them too! When i converse with people, i try to listen to them, unless it is a urgent topic, before i say my two-cents in to the conversation.  I also like to think that i am a strong leader, considering i am a Assistant-Captain  of my football team I have worked with over five successful communities as a manager or higher. My experience makes me able to think fast about the outcome of the situation, become a fluent and fast typist, speak fluently in english and become proficient in managing any aspect of a server. I will be a good candidate because i am a macro-analyzer - meaning that i think on a larger scale. The experience i have gained through my almost 7000 hours of Garry's Mod roleplaying has granted me the ability to defuse situations, help the public and purvey a positive community outlook. With my ability to do the previous mentioned abilities, i do have a slight inability - my stuttering; however, my microphone has currently died and i am looking to replace it. Now, with my ability to defuse situations; i have learned that speaking in a calm manner, accepting both sides of the story and looking at the facts is very benificial for both parties. Furthurmore, my plentifull demeanor to helping the public of the community is one of my favourite pass times! Moreover, i love to purvey a positive community outlook because it is the backbone of a great community, and in turn to benefit not just the community, but each individual member that plays with us on our server and participates on our forums. Lastly, i would like to thank the administrative panel for taking time out of their days to enjoy and hopefully decide upon my fate as a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am now at the end of my grade eleven year, and going into grade 12 as a varsity football player. So far, my team has not lost. I would say i am a pretty outgoing person, in the fact that i rescue and foster dogs, normal ones that are puppies. I currently have two puppyies; and one senior dogs in my care. I have done my exams and i have passed grade eleven. Currently, i am thinking into enrolling into the Canadian Army when i turn eighteen in a few years time, as a Artillery Officer, or a Light-Infantry Officer.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: 

• Darth Gaming - Trial-Moderator > Community Manager,
  • Nomad Networks - Head-Administrator > Community Manager,
  • Icefuse - Trial-Moderator > Senior Administrator,
  • Venemous Gaming - Trial-Moderator > Community Owner, 
  • Synergy Roleplay - New-Administrator,
  • Garnet Gaming - Trial-Moderator > Senior Moderator,
  • I have also staffed on a few others that are insufficient to display.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? I have 3:25:25. However, Zim has waived this on my behalf.

Edited by Raider
I made an clerical error with the colour formatting.

Well. I will say that you have put a lot of effort into this application and you have a lot of experience. 

Though it seems you have just recently come back to the server. I say this because you put your name down as "104 SS TR3 Raider" which makes it seem like you haven't been here for quite some time. We switched from that ranking system back in October of last year and have been using a completely different one for a while.

I would recommend either fixing your RP name to what it actually is. Or if you haven't been on the server you do so before applying for a staff position.

Changed to Neutral for now.

Edit: I see you've fixed your name, now I would also like to inform you that if you get accepted you will need to become a TR. And to become a TR you must be at least a Staff Sergeant.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, JBFox said:

Well. I will say that you have put a lot of effort into this application and you have a lot of experience. 

Though it seems you have just recently come back to the server. I say this because you put your name down as "104 SS TR3 Raider" which makes it seem like you haven't been here for quite some time. We switched from that ranking system back in October of last year and have been using a completely different one for a while.

I would recommend either fixing your RP name to what it actually is. Or if you haven't been on the server you do so before applying for a staff position.

All that being said, -1.

I apologize for the inconvience, i copied that part from my older application.

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

58 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

welcome back, great app

+1

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

I remember you from a while ago and you did a sensational job before leaving.

+1 and good luck/welcome back!

1 hour ago, BadDog said:

+1

3 hours ago, Faded said:

+1

4 hours ago, BGCrafter said:

+1 I see you have a lot of experience. However, you need to play more on the server :D

I would like to thank you all for your kind words!

• Agree 1