Rhyno vs KD

So, the new lightsaber system came out, and I'd like opinion on if you guys prefer the Rhyno or the KD version of it.
My point of view is I feel like Rhyno was better because you required a good amount of skill to be good at it, like if you were good with rhyno, you could literally bean people without loosing any health. For KD I feel like it's more RND and AFK farming that makes you "Good" so I'd like you guys opinions on it.

Edited by Bazoo

I miss my baby so much.

I think one of the reasons I don't like to play on my jedi anymore is because of the King David animations.

Although I am torn because I also really love blocking blaster rifle charges back at the enemy and not getting killed by droids in 2 seconds. 

In reality, I don't see King David going anywhere anytime soon.

• Agree 1

Just now, Bbstine said:

I miss my baby so much.

I think one of the reasons I don't like to play on my jedi anymore is because of the King David animations.

Although I am torn because I also really love blocking blaster rifle charges back at the enemy and not getting killed by droids in 2 seconds. 

In reality, I don't see King David going anywhere anytime soon.

Same, would be great having the Rhyno, but being able to block bullets

Even if i wanted rhyno back i would still say no cause we would be AGAIN GOING BACK A FUCKING STEP We need to stop comparing these to systems we need to MOVE FORWARD AS A COMMUNITY Rhyno makes everything simpler but rhyno sucks for ROLEPLAY WHICH THIS SERVER IS IT. I love Rhyno an all but we need to keep moving forward and King David is the first step of doing it.

Also If you guys want we can up the exp you get from sparing so its not a AFK fest the whole time

• Agree 2