A Naval Upgrade

Quillhan

Name: Quill

Who helped (If applicable): Nade, Bazoo, Miguz, Pratt, Prince, Zyner

Event Name: Naval 2.0

Summary of the story: The Senate voted that the Republic's Naval fleet are obsolete and send Senator Bonteri to deliver three new Naval Droids to replace the Naval aboard our Venator. 

What was the result of the event?: Not fully acclimated to our ship, with no training from the Naval aboard one of the Droids jumped the ship to the wrong location. We landed smack in the middle of two CIS frigates.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot 'em up. :)

Banned

+1

I mean, yes, but also. How. +1. I'd say the issue was naval never really got a chance to help the droids around the ship. They where just told to leave and that they where decomissioned by CG. So maybe clear the orders a bit more.

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

That's not true good sir. They were asked to show the Droids how they ran the ship etc. and Naval stood on the table and protested. They cursed and even left the room. Once that happened CG and did their job. No harm no foul, I would probably react the same way if I lost my job to a green robot.

I mean, yes, but also. How. +1. I'd say the issue was naval never really got a chance to help the droids around the ship. They where just told to leave and that they where decomissioned by CG. So maybe clear the orders a bit more.

Edited by Quill
7 hours ago, Maymays said:

+1 enjoyed it greatly, especially when I got to roast @Nade Jones and made him get the fuck off of my bridge. xD 

Not even gonna lie i was lowkey triggered and i know prince was too :D

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander