Bobonater's Re-Staff Application

RP Name: TR Jedi TGL K VI Bobonater

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15660710

Timezone: Eastern[EST] but I play mostly during the western time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I want to become a staff member on Synergy because I feel that I can bring a positive impact to the server by always answering calls/tickets, enforcing the rules, and continue to keep everyone in a serious roleplay attitude. I want to guarantee that the minges, spammers, rule breakers and ECT are punished for their actions, and contribute to always have a staff member online. Besides that, I think that there is a limited amount of staff online at times and not everyone is being helped immediately. Lastly, I truly want to help out the community and make this server a better experience for everyone.       I believe I should be accepted on to the staff because I have plenty of experience with being a staff member on a Garry's Mod, I have knowledge about Star Wars and the Clone Wars. I’m 18 and I am mature and patient, which is crucial when taking sits or dealing with problems on the server. I also have great communication skills as I use every day for my job, school, and ECT. I look at situations from the different point of views to fully understand what is going on; also I am active on this server at all different times of the day.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi i am 18 years old and I am a mature, patient, and talkative person. I am a very friendly and nice person, I love to help out others. I am good at explaining and teaching things, and I am very patient. I am very helpful and like when people ask me questions, I enjoy helping others and making sure we all have fun. In real life, I love hanging out with friends and I am very active with sports to running and lastly going to the gym. I was never a video game person but I am in love with star wars RP. I've been playing clone wars RP for over a year and I still love it. I am currently in High School going back for an extra year, grade 13, just in final exams. I will be going to University in September for computer science. I am also from CANADA so that is a little about myself EH.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  Defconnations Purge - Senior Administrator 
Icefuse CWRP - Admin
Synergy CWRP - Vet Admin
Synergy TTT - Admin
back on Synergy CWRP - Vet Admin after TTT closed down :( 

How much time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  339 hours on the server and going.

I have returned for a while now and i am taking everything seriously, im have not for a while and will not minge at all, thank-you.

NOTE (for the higher staff): I have a 3 day ban on record I believe. It was not my ban, there was a mixup with SteamID’s and that situation was resolved. 
Edited by Bobonater3

Havnt had to many interaction with you but after reading your app I will say +1 for sure

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Bobonater3 Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/24/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending