BGCrafter's Staff Application

RP Name: 501st PLT MED 1SG BGCrafter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95152577

Timezone: (GMT+3) Sofia,Bulgaria

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to join the staff team mainly beacuse I want to give 100% of my potential to the others. I would also like to be able to help other people in any way that I can. From my whole playtime on the server I have realised that from time to time (especially in the midday hours when everyone is at work/school etc.) there are not so much admins on. In other words the admins are mostly from Wastern Europe or the USA. I think it would be a great idea to have more admins from other parts of the world as well. The other reason for me applying for staff is that one day I can become Game Helper and later on Game Master and host events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am from Bulgaria and I am in 10th Grade in Language High School. I love meeting up with friends and playing computer games together. I really love everything connected with the military :D. My school shifts change every month, which means that during the school year I will be able to play only in the evenings when I am 2nd shift.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have never done any mod/admin duties on GMod server before but I think I will learn everything while playing on the server!

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? By the time I write this I have around 145 hours of playtime.

Edited by BGCrafter

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations BGCrafter! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/15/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

Side Note: @ccmonty Please do not speak on staff applications, take it to PM's. It throws off the replies!

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Agree 1