Alfa's Staff Report

RP Name:Fleet TR 4thKU ARFL WO Wynter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58090345

Staff member you are reporting: Alfa

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:54497169

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Staff abuse

Explain the situation: So one of the SGT's in OOC said that navel just sat around and did nothing (hes been dealt with). Than the Captain called the SGT down to the sim room that he had claimed (Sim was not called as Active) and when i went with him he kicked me out and i told him if my trooper was injured there would be hell to pay. Bacara was watching from the third floor observatory and watched Alfa spawn a droid on the SGT. We than confronted him and asked him where our trooper was and how is he, and he replied with "He loves Navel now". When i asked to see him he brought me into the sim room and to a console and told me to tech it. He than left the console room inside the dupe and called sim start than spawned alot of poison crab zombies outside the room. We than contacted a Vet Admin and he told us to make a report because it was Staff Abuse.

Evidence (If applicable): Some evidence will be posted by bacara because unfortunately i didnt take any screenshots even though i should of.

• Agree 1

Here is the Evidence, it is the naval dupe that he was brought into along with Havok. You can see Wynter to the right "teching" the console and the poison zombies in the middle. You can see a dead Naval NPC to the right which is the left overs from the issue with Havok which spawned this whole ordeal involving the B1 droid.

4000_screenshots_20180603203810_1.jpg

• Agree 1

I can vouch for this. I can provide chat logs of what happened but no screenshots. i "said, why be naval? all they do is sit on bridge and push buttons followed by a lenny so that everyone know i wasnt serious. Then He calls me to CSR, makes me go into a naval dupe, (despite Wynters efforts to stop it,) spawns a bunch of naval NPCs and made them follow me, then he spawned a B1 droid which killed them all (and me too.) (yes i am havok but my forum name does not reflect that)

Edited by Firestar322

This is an abuse of staff powers by far. Using your powers to act on something someone says in OOC is plain and simple staff abuse and should not be tolerated. Your powers are supposed to be for helping the server, not acting out your own personal anger towards people.

• Agree 5

spacer.pngspacer.png

I took a joke too far and from my perspective I thought everyone was in on it. I took the bait and I understand im in the wrong and I accept any sort of punishment coming my way.

There was no "personal anger" on my part, I don't take these things serious.

Edited by Alfa
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Founder
Founder

This report is under investigation 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This situation has been settled a while ago

(Apologies on the late move)