Ion Team republic commandos

Knight

Name: knight (its phantom on the server, trying to change name)

Suggestion: to introduce a new group of RC onto the ship. Ion squad of the 212th 2AD. I was watching a couple of lore and legends videos including clones that disobeyed order *beep*, and more. 

Implementation: SWRP

Lore: 

Mentioned at 7:30

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development") requires development. Its my first time making one of these

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: add an RC battle group consisting of the four Ion squad commandos and possibly the jedi that they worked with

Job: Ion Squad Republic Commandos

Model: no model atm, but there is a pretty good idea of what they looked like in the video above. The captain with red, black, orange, and whit and the others with black and orange.

Weapons: each commando is equpped with the Republic Commando blaster that all the other standard RC troopers aquire. I think it would be appropriate to have them equipped with jetpacks or hex shields. You can decide. Also, maybe they can have the standard DC-15s for close quarters. 

Captain klimer: equiped with the republic shotgun and thermal detonaters.

Trace: equipped with the RC shotgun and possibly the republic sniper or some other sniper we have on the server

Roz: equipped with a medkit and hex shields and standard equipment

Unknown trooper: not much is known about this guy, but my idea is that he could be the heavy possibly with the RC shotgun, the RPS-6, and breaching charges or detonaters. 

Other: health set to 500 and 250 armor.

Can detect cloaked enemies. 

Ect.

-understand that this is my first time making one of these. Please correct me if im wrong on anything.

-phantom

Banned

-1 too many round edgy people already

• Agree 2

Denied due to the server not needing anymore battalions/units and the SOBDE Regimental didn't want this

(In my opinion you did very well with your first suggestion! Its just not something we can do right now)

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied