Zyner

Name:

Zyner

Who helped (If applicable):

Avavel, Prince

Event Name:

Lavapalooza

Summary of the story:

A weak signal was received by the Venator, a faint S.O.S. that could hardly be read coming from a nearby planet. The Venator dispatched some troops to investigate, meeting with some local farmers who expressed their dislike for the recent move by the CIS to work on the planet. The signal grew stronger to the troops on the planet, a scientist hostage held against his will working for the CIS.

What was the result of the event?:

Troops were deployed to scout out the area, faced hostile wildlife and some CIS resistance causing them to pull back. Reinforcements were sent and the Republic pushed into ther Enemy Base, unveiling a Sith protecting a station. They discovered a hidden hatch leading to a cave system where a scientist was being held captive to study the planet, the atmosphere of it as it nullified combustion effects and the Stih was tasked to this mission in order to weaponize it. The Republic fought for long but eventually managed to rescue the Scientist and the data and return to ship.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

Both

10 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 Sith had bad rp. The sith fell through the lava and somehow survived?

11 minutes ago, Striker said:

-1, Was really unorganised at times and I found it fucking bullshit that the sith just came back after being toasted in lava

The Sith had fallen into the Lava but asked if last second he could do a /me where he puts a forcefield around him to live. I told him if he rolls a 90+ sure, but he would still be heavily wounded (have hp set to 1000) and he got a 93. He was put back on the rocks and told if he fell again he'd die.