Buff the DC-17 (Not Dual)

BigZach

Name: BigZach

Suggestion: I would like to suggest that we Buff the DC-17 to match the Dual DC-17s. I believe this should happen because it should be on par with its Dual counter part. 

Implementation: Make the weapon stats for the DC-17 the same or similar to the Dual DC-17.

Lore: In lore Captain Rex, Commander Wolffe, Commander Blackout, Commander Fox, Commander Blitz,  and Commander Doom manly used the DC 17s as seen in these clips all these Characters used the Duel 17s and when they kill a hostile they instantly go down within 1-2 shots by it especially droids so it makes sense to buff it to be more effective like it's dual counter part.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I didn't mean make it a 1/2 shot that was just for reference. I want to make them have similar damage to the Dual DC-17. As they were buffed but the single wasn't.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 hour ago, Carter said:

But one or two shots doesn't make sense server wise because they would do the same damage as some snipers.

I believe the single DC-17 does half the damage of the Dual because you are missing a whole other gun.

-1 for now 

The duals would have a higher RPM than the single the damage shouldn't be any different

1 hour ago, Carter said:

But one or two shots doesn't make sense server wise because they would do the same damage as some snipers.

I believe the single DC-17 does half the damage of the Dual because you are missing a whole other gun.

-1 for now 

The damage on the Duals is 50 per shot from 1 of the guns which would equal to the single DC-17 having slower RPM but the same damage

unknown.png

16 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Some extra info, just played a very small event (like 30 people) on the event server, the dualies fire rate was perfect there. This must be a lag issue. 

This isn't about changing the Dual DC-17 fire rate. It's about buffing the damage of the single so it's equal to the Dual.

7 minutes ago, Mercy said:

If we equal the single DC-17s to the Dual DC-17s that would make 0 sense

The Damage in the Dual DC-17s Loadout is higher because there are 2 DC-17s

No Reason to change the DC-17s 

The dual dc-17 Would output more damage in less time due to two guns. Which is why they have a higher fire rate. The damage a blaster bolt would stay the same for the same gun. There is also a suggestion for the Dual dc-17s to get a greater fire rate. This suggestion and that one going through would give the guns more sense.

1 hour ago, Mercy said:

If we equal the single DC-17s to the Dual DC-17s that would make 0 sense

The Damage in the Dual DC-17s Loadout is higher because there are 2 DC-17s

No Reason to change the DC-17s 

The 50 damage is per 1 blaster bolt from 1 pistol which would equal to a single DC-17 doing 50 damage per shot and the duals wouldnt do any more damage

unknown.png

On 5/26/2018 at 0:45 AM, BigZach said:

The dual dc-17 Would output more damage in less time due to two guns. Which is why they have a higher fire rate. The damage a blaster bolt would stay the same for the same gun. There is also a suggestion for the Dual dc-17s to get a greater fire rate. This suggestion and that one going through would give the guns more sense.

ok

Personally its either one or the other in this situation, lore is always good but i'm pretty sure making the speed on the dual dc17's would be a better choice than this. Also that would be a pretty OP pistol when there's a lot more choices for a single pistol.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied