Brak's Resignation

Battalion: Foxtrot Group

RP Name: RC 39 Foxtrot LEAD Gregor

Date: 5/22/18

Reason: Beyond burnt out and will be gone to long for an LOA

Goodbyes:

@woeny23 You were the Gregor when I came in to SOBDE, you lead with confidence and with pride and I tried to model after you. Experience comes in all shapes and forms and I'm glad to have learned from you.

@Korm You have gave me advice since day one of me joining SOBDE. You have told me what I did wrong and I tried my best to improve. Continue bringing your advice to others. Wise old man.

@SquirtleKitty , @Genji the Asian , @Tyzen Thanks for all the fun you guys have made this been. If I wanted entertained you guys were spot on. You made this a very enjoyable experience.

@Rasputin You were the 2nd Gregor that was above me. You gave me the ropes on how to lead a squad and how to manage it.

TO EVERYONE: Thanks guys for giving me the chance to be Gregor, wish I could have lasted longer but it is starting to feel like a chore to get on. I have to push myself just to get into the Teamspeak half of the time. Thanks for the fun and keep up the great work. 

download.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder

o7, We salute you, Gregor.

"He's doing what a Solider does, sacrificing himself for the lives of others"
"You will be remembered Cpt. Gregor, we will take your heroic story back to the republic, and we will watch for your return"

• Agree 5

A man once said, "Do not judge by appearances, a rich hart may be under a poor coat." Brak, I remember you first getting into Foxtrot, and then you worked your way up to XO and then Gregor after my departure from Gregor. You lived up to the name and excelled in spots most couldn't. Congratulations on your retirement, good luck in the next life!

Old Man Voight \ C3PO

Sgt. Voight.jpg

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

@Brak/Mainstay Thanks for all the hard work you had put in when you were rc and you were an amazing Gregor make sure to keep in touch :)