Staff aplication Chef

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: TR SO PVT Chef (Former 501st JT 1SG Waza)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:220057544

Timezone:(CEST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to mean something for the server and help it grow and stay in its glory. i have gmod staff experience and i know the commands. also with my job i have alot of interactions with my guests. so i know how to communicate with people calm and assertive. I also see a lot of people asking for help and i would love to help them as a administrate side of things. i try to help them as much as i can ingame, but sometimes thats not enough. I want to let the players experience the perfect rp enviorment. so that they can spend hours upon hours on the server without feeling bored. i love to help people and get their problems solved very quickly. i dont like that people need to wait and i hope i can be the one helping the playerbase grow even more and get the rp experience everybody loves in  the synergy community. I am a TR . I just did the TR training with Firat so that i can let the cadets get the rp experience every body loves at synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am actually a chef. I work hard and love my job. i play games in my off time and i like the gmod swrp community to talk to and chillout. i live on my own and have a dog. hes 3 years old and love em. I got my degree for indipendend cook. I live in the netherlands, like to party with my friends and ride my motorcycle around when its nice weather. when its raining i like to hangout in my community's on discord or just play some games.

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes. I was a head-mod on a server with a playerbase of 60 people. where the minimum online was 10. it wasnt a big swrp server but still fun. also i have staff experience in mc servers. as an admin. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  My ingame time is 124:20:38. 

I hope you guys like my applications. i would like to hear improvement points if im not getting accepted.

Thank you for reading my application.

Edited by Chefster_
Wasnt the 6 minimum sentences. thought it was max 6 sentences.
  • Agree 2