The answer to all these questions

CBlake

So, as most know, I am now no longer Cody and currently no longer 212th and I don't plan on a return to said battalion. Since I left, Alot of people have been asking me why I did what i did and for those that care. I will explain 

Q1: Why did you leave Cody? 
A: I left Cody for a number a reason, Some of which I will not talk about. But I left because I have been in the 212th far to long  and have never took the chance to branch off to another regiments on the server. Overal I got bored with being BCMD. I was treating the game as if it was a job and not   well  a game    that basically started making my experience on the server  well  shit   I hated at time just logging on bc I was BCMD   and with that came alot of stress that I just didn't need. 

Q2: Why did you leave the 212th? 
A: I promised a certain BCMD a few weeks before leaving that if i did choose to leave Cody (which i was at the time thinking about doing) I would come be apart of this battalion (yes, Neyo)  He didn't fish me   I came to him.   Also as I stated above, I needed a change in how I played because being a front lines attack regiment Battalion Commander just wasnt giving me that motivation to play anymore. 

Q3:Battalion Hopper:  No I'm not  I joined DU because I couldnt get a 91st to sit still so i could talk.  No offense to DU but I just didn't enjoy when i first joined  just wasnt my forte.    So I spoke to Doom which happens to be a long time friend. He agreed and allowed me to leave the battalion.  Thats when I joined 91st.  

the lowkey: did you get beaned?:  
A: No, as stated I left on my own.  I was not forced out like Mamba, our former Cody before me.  

Overal I don't want people to think that I left the 212th on bad terms or think we were in a terrible state. No, infact when the post was made, I felt comfortable with how the 212th were going. yes we had some low day but non-the-less I succeeded in what i was trying to do. If you filled out the form i posted before. Thats what that was really for. To make sure the battalion had a good rep before I made a decision. Plus  It was already discussed a week before me resigning that if i did not get the motivation to play i would step down and leave the battalion (ask any 1sg+ in the 212th  they can confirm if they were at the battalion meetings)  

to all the 212th that see this.  You guys are my family regardless of which battalion I am in.  Keep up the momentum I left on and remember these words   "212th Strong"  

thank you for all that took the time to read this. 
~91st Recon 2ndLT CBlake 
~Former 212th Battalion Commander Cody 

Edited by CBlake

You should do what makes you happy, and it seems like you're exactly doing that. Also, ehm, "212th Strong" sounds a bit...you know, gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it, just saying. Can't we say something like "big good stronk amazing 212th"

• Agree 1