Jackson and Woenys Yaoqul Story arc

Woeny

• Coordinator
Coordinator

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Woeny and Jackson

Who helped (If applicable):Quill Twrgy

Event Name:Jackson and Woenys Yaoqul Story arc

Summary of the story: A unknown enemy named Yaoqul landed at the jedi temple with a huge force of droids asking the jedi to give up the temple dying for he does not want sith or jedi 

The Jedi walked away from the Unknown enemies threat in which began the attack

What was the result of the event?: The Jedi were able to secure the temple with help of troopers

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: a bit of both

Probably was a good event, but troopers got finessed by the LAAT and I got stuck under the map at the jedi temple and a staff member grabbed me with their phys gun and killed me, then never gave me a tp so rip, gotta -1 ( Although I understand event was for jedi so its a weak -1)

:)

Banned

+1 So fun ,Bad PILOTS

• Coordinator
Coordinator
7 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Probably was a good event, but troopers got finessed by the LAAT and I got stuck under the map at the jedi temple and a staff member grabbed me with their phys gun and killed me, then never gave me a tp so rip, gotta -1 ( Although I understand event was for jedi so its a weak -1)

Ya the laat thing we cant do much about we leave it to the players as pilots dont get to fly much as for the staff thing im sorry to hear as the gms we werent aware of u being stuck

• Agree 2