Nade's Exam Leave

Name: Nade / Crys
LOA
Duration: From today to the 25th, then LOA will be on pause for a week break. After that from the 4th to the 15th
Reason: Time to pass my GCSE's. Well its that time of the year where I have to lock up my PC to avoid being distracted and actually do some productive studying instead of the just pretending like I have for the past 2 years, The further on into the exam season the less exams I will have so the more time I will have to play again so despite my LOA being until the 15th that final week I will have less exams meaning more free time to play

*UPDATE*
Updated some of the dates because I wrote them out wrong and also I feel comfortable performing my staff duties alongside exams as of now so I'm changing this to an ROA, plus on the 25th I get a week off so that will cause me to be even more active

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• 2 weeks later...

Change this LOA to ROA
Updated some of the dates because I wrote them out wrong and also I feel comfortable performing my staff duties alongside exams as of now so I'm changing this to an ROA, plus on the 25th I get a week off so that will cause me to be even more active

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

11 hours ago, Carter said:

@Nade Jones Are you still on LOA/ROA?

This week I have a break my ROA will continue monday for approx 1 and a half weeks

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

ROA update my ROA will continue today and will resume all the way up to the 15, I will play on weekends

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

• 2 weeks later...